Profile for Jon Staffs > Reviews

Armor All SHIELD 17500EN Polishing Wax 2x -500ml = 2pk
Armor All SHIELD 17500EN Polishing Wax 2x -500ml = 2pk
Offered by Nielsen CDG

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Easy To Use Car Polish., 29 Nov 2014
This is a fantastic product, it is so easy and effortless to use. There isn't any arm aching polishing involved, after washing and drying my car I applied the polish with the enclosed pad and then immediately polished it up with the enclosed microfiber cloth, there isn't any waiting for the polish to dry, it is brilliant.

The supplied microfiber cloth is not very big and did quickly get damp, so I had use another microfiber cloth to achieve a good finish, it has really improved my car which has a showroom finish now! My electric polisher is now redundant!

Mens Slip, Brief, Pants, Underwear, Boxer, Boxershort - 100% Cotton (2XL, White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mens briefs., 20 Nov 2014
I ordered 2 pairs because of the very low price. They were sent from Germany and arrived well packaged on the first day of the promised deliver date. I believe that they are manufactured by a Turkish company.
I normally wear a large size but ordered there largest size (XX-Large), the actual size was very good, they had a wide elasticated-cotton waistband, there was a 5mm wide strip of stitching running down the front of the briefs from the bottom of the waistband to the gusset. The gusset was extremely narrow, just 70mm wide at its narrowest part, the elasticated leg was the widest I have ever seen - 20mm wide. The cotton was a lovely quality material and all the stitching was excellent.
I tried a pair on, as I expected the gusset was far too small, making these completely un-wearable. It wasn't worth the hassle to return them so I donated them to a charity shop, they are no use to a man but would be okay for a lady (if she fancied them of course).
I don't understand why they have put something totally unsuitable on sale, surely they could have trialled them first. The are not like the photo.

The Lifestyle Adventures of Jack & Anni: Diary of a Swinging Couple
The Lifestyle Adventures of Jack & Anni: Diary of a Swinging Couple
by Jack Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars Give this a miss., 3 Nov 2014
This is a very poorly written book about the swinging 'adventures' of an American couple. It is full of American slang and I thought it was very crude and boring.

Sloggi Basic Long Briefs Long Leg Knickers
Sloggi Basic Long Briefs Long Leg Knickers
Price: £13.69 - £16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Triump Basic Long Briefs Long Leg Knickers., 8 Oct 2014
I always wear Sloggi, underwear (and my husband wears Sloggi briefs frequently), these style of pants are so comfortable, ideal under trousers and they prevent any leg chafing.
I have read a lot of the reviews on here and some people are disappointed that they have a Sloggi label on them, Sloggi underwear is a trade name for underwear manufactured by Triumph.

3/4" 20mm White Woven Flat Elastic x 5 Metres Craft Sewing
3/4" 20mm White Woven Flat Elastic x 5 Metres Craft Sewing
Offered by Belle's Store

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 mm elastic., 7 Oct 2014
This was as described and appears to be good elastic.

1" 25mm White Woven Flat Elastic x 25 Metres Craft Sewing
1" 25mm White Woven Flat Elastic x 25 Metres Craft Sewing
Offered by Belle's Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect description of Elastic., 7 Oct 2014
Beware; this is described as 25 metres long, in fact is was 5 metres long. The elastic is okay and it wasn't worth the hassle to return it.

Hydrea London Honeycomb Sea Sponge for Bath  5.5 to 6-inch
Hydrea London Honeycomb Sea Sponge for Bath 5.5 to 6-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydrea London Honeycomb Sea Sponge - reviewed September 2014., 3 Sep 2014
This is the second of these sponges I have purchased .I use the sponge every day in the shower, it is an excellent quality.
I have purchased a few natural sponges in the past from Amazon, but this one has lasted the longest (they eventually break-up).
The first one of these I bought is still okay but I decided to purchase a new one for my forthcoming holiday. They are super quality.

HERMKO 3240 pack of 5, men's Y-fronts with comfortable waistband, briefs made of 100% European fine-ribbed cotton ('classic shape'), underwear certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX 100, size:XX-large;Farbe:white
Offered by HERMKO

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermko 3240 pack of 5 Mens briefs - review in September 2014., 3 Sep 2014
At first I ordered a my usual size, Large, but the briefs turned out to be a bit on the small size, I like my pants to fit around my waist - not my hips.
I tried wearing one pair and then it went into the wash and there was some further shrinkage, but they are a lovely quality, the leg openings were perfect, the cotton is really nice quality - in fact I would grade that as excellent, the waist band is made from elasticated cotton, that is the first time I have ever seen this type, this provides the exact amount of elasticity - not too tight yet strong enough to stop them slipping down. They are such a nice quality and I am on a diet so I decided to keep them for later wear.

So for current use I then ordered a 2XL, these fit perfectly, in fact I think a 3XL may have been possibly been even a little better.
I usually wear a similar style from M & S, a two pair pack of white Y Fronts, (I think they call them 'Comfy Briefs'), but the waist elastic wears out too quickly, well before the rest of the briefs (lots of adverse reviews about this on the M & S website). So I have been looking for a good quality replacement and its been a long journey, but I now think I I have found a good alternative.

From what I have been able to determine from a leaflet enclosed with these pants, they are manufactured by a German or Austrian company, they arrived packaged in an Amazon box, exactly on the first day Amazon specified. At £21.69 for a pack of 5 with free delivery they are a bargain!

I will update this review later when they have had some extensive wear and washes.

Microsoft Arc Keyboard - UK Layout
Microsoft Arc Keyboard - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Arc Keyboard., 3 Sep 2014
I wanted a wireless keyboard to control the small computer (a HTPC) that I built that fits on the TV Stand (the TV is now a monitor). I sit about 3 metres away from the PC and the keyboard works perfectly every time I have used it. I have had it for some months now and it is used almost every day, I have yet to replace a battery.
I love it!

SKYTRONIC UNIVERSAL BATTERY TESTER
SKYTRONIC UNIVERSAL BATTERY TESTER
Offered by MI-EShop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Tronic Universal Battery Tester., 3 Sep 2014
This is a very cheap, well made tester, easy to use, it tests most types of batteries. It puts a load on the battery that is under test, so you have more accurate information on the state of the battery. Well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4