ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

One For All URC 7140 Essence 4 Universal remote
Offered by SENDERCITY
Price: 15.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaces Sharp remote, 7 Mar 2014
Our Sharp TV remote stopped working for no reason and we needed a replacement, so plumped for this one as it does everything we need. It needed a bit of work to get it to find our TV but it works and also controls our DVD player as well.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub
Price: 6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is made for., 7 Mar 2014
I needed to increase the number of ports on my mac as I keep having to unplug my printer to plug in something else, so this was the perfect solution.

Draper 40407 3 LED Wind-up Head Lamp
Draper 40407 3 LED Wind-up Head Lamp
Price: 14.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very useful, 7 Mar 2014
I bought a wind up head torch from another company a few months ago and used it for cycling to work. I had to wind it most days and within a few weeks, the winding arm broke off. This Draper winder appears to be more robust and as it is separate to the torch, can be kept in my rucksack. The only downside to this torch is that it doesn't have a flashing mode, which means it needs winding every day after a twenty minute cycle ride, but that is a minor point.
Well made and easy to use.

Together In Electric Dreams (Extended) (2003 Digital Remaster)
Together In Electric Dreams (Extended) (2003 Digital Remaster)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars An electric dream, 16 Feb 2014
This is as near to a perfect pop song as could be imagined. A beautiful melody, a great singer and a classic arrangement. Stands the test of time.

Back to Forever [Explicit]
Back to Forever [Explicit]
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 5 Jan 2014
I happened to hear Further Away on the radio and was blown away by it, as it sounded like Fleetwood Mac brought up to date, so I immediately listened to clips from the rest of the album and liked the mix of tracks, so bought it. I hadn't heard of Lissie before but will check out her back catalogue.

Under Control
Under Control
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Hurts vocals, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Under Control (MP3 Download)
A great anthemic dance tune from Calvin Harris with the added bonus of great vocals by Hurts. I love it!

Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder - 30 Balloon Cylinder - Single
Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder - 30 Balloon Cylinder - Single
Offered by Partyrama
Price: 19.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Inflated 25 balloons., 2 Dec 2013
We used this to inflate 25 balloons for a party and there was still plenty helium left. We haven't emptied it, so we don't know how many more it would fill. I assume the people complaining that it didn't fill as many as they expected were over filling the balloons - it clearly states that it fills 30 9" balloons and even comes with a template on the box so that you know how large to make the balloons. Well worth the money.
The only gripe is that it took a while to work out how to make it work - you had to push the nozzle upwards, but there was no explanation, so for a while we thought it was an empty cylinder!

High Quality Happy 70th Assorted Latex Balloons (25 pack)
High Quality Happy 70th Assorted Latex Balloons (25 pack)
Offered by PARTY EMPORIUM
Price: 8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Dec 2013
These balloons were of a good quality and were inflated with helium. They stayed up for the party and for several days afterwards.

C O O L
C O O L
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's name., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: C O O L (MP3 Download)
I turned on radio one which I hadn't listened to since Chris Moyles left, but this was playing and i had to buy it. It's bassline is incredibly catchy.

Stand By Me [Blu-ray] [1986] [Region Free]
Stand By Me [Blu-ray] [1986] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ River Phoenix
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An eighties classic, 13 Aug 2013
This is a film which I have fond memories of but hadn't watched for many years. Sometimes it isn't a good idea to revisit films which you loved in the past, as they aren't always as good as you remember them. This isn't one of those films. It is as good, if not better than when I last watched it. The performances are all outstanding and the central theme of boys growing up is timeless and will speak to people of all ages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4