Profile for Mrs Elizabeth R Spencer > Reviews

Content by Mrs Elizabeth ...

Mrs Elizabeth R Spencer

A Clockwork Orange: Starring Jason Hughes & Jack Devenport (BBC Radio Collection)
by Anthony Burgess
Edition: Audio Cassette

2.0 out of 5 stars Classic story, faulty tape, 16 Dec 2013
The story is a classic, I was looking forward to a dramatic interpretation of the book, but unfortunately the first tape was broken and si didn't play. Disappointing.

Lost Christmas
Lost Christmas
by David Logan
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars Great story, bad CDs, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lost Christmas (Audio CD)
I had three copies in all, and in every case 2 of the 6 CDs didn't play properly. I love the story, and Eddie Izzard is a fantastic narrator and I was SO disappointed that I was unable to get a decent copy.

On the Day I Died
On the Day I Died
by Candace Fleming
Price: 7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars On The Day I Died, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: On the Day I Died (Paperback)
Really liked this story, I bought it for the school library where I work, and it's been very popular. Weird enough for those aspiring goths, but not TOO scary.... (they are only 11!)

The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
by Robert Rankin
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Hollow Chocolate Bunnies..., 14 Nov 2013
Brilliant story, as you would expect from Mr Rankin, but he also has a great voice for the narration. Really glad that I bought it, highly recommended.

Firefly - Mens Damage My Calm T-shirt - Large Dark Green
Firefly - Mens Damage My Calm T-shirt - Large Dark Green
Offered by Toy Zany
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Sep 2013
Looks even better in real life than on the picture, and really good quality too. Any 'Firefly' fan would love this.

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Black-MEDIUM - To fit wrist 15cm to 18cm (approx. 6 inch to 7 inch)
Offered by wrist donut
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Donut - brilliant idea., 26 Sep 2013
This has been so effective - immediate results! I'd been getting tingling in my right hand and numbness at work after using my keyboard, and this just takes the pressure off. And it's comfortable enough to keep on when I move away from the computer, I just forget about it. Brilliant, thank you.

Toy
Toy
Price: 9.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Toy (Audio CD)
Saw this band alongside British Sea Power in London, and they were amazing! I'd never heard of them before, but on the strength of their live performance I bought this album and I was not disappointed. Listen at volume, there is so much to hear and you don't want to miss a note!