Profile for toni jan grist > Reviews

Content by toni jan grist

toni jan grist

Betrayal in the Tudor Court
Betrayal in the Tudor Court

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read with a good story, 12 Jun. 2015
A long book but kept me engrossed with all the goings on during this part of history on the background

The King's Curse (Cousins War Series Book 6)
The King's Curse (Cousins War Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 13 April 2015
Like all her other novels I could not put this one down. A very good story about a very scary time in history and the courage of a very strong woman.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pudsey Bear Cake Toppers, 28 Nov. 2013
Amazingly quick delivery, well packed and more than I expected. Children loved their Pudsey Bear cupcakes which raised lots of money for children in need.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a good nights sleep, 28 Nov. 2013
I purchased this for my husband who is a night worker and tried one myself. Within 10 minutes of taking it I was sound asleep and slept all night. Actually I did not really wake up until that afternoon! I found this worked for me.

The Nine Day Queen: Tudor Historical Fiction
The Nine Day Queen: Tudor Historical Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 28 Nov. 2013
Another book about this time in history. I love anything regarding this era and would recommend it to other who enjoy this type of read.

KSG Arts and Crafts 3D Sequin Art 0924 Dog 3D Polystyrene Model Kit
KSG Arts and Crafts 3D Sequin Art 0924 Dog 3D Polystyrene Model Kit
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product just as stated, 28 Nov. 2013
A good product, I have previously purchased one of these and my child spent hours completing it and enjoyed it. Good fast delivery and well packaged.

The Tudor Rose: The Story of the Queen Who United a Kingdom and Birthed a Dynasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good page turner, 9 Nov. 2013
I read lots of history books from this period and again enjoyed this age old story told by a different author a good read

Queen's Gambit
Queen's Gambit

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Queen's Gambit (Kindle Edition)
This was a good read a page turner once you get into it,, good to read this well known story again with a few more characters added to the mix, if you like Tudor novels you will enjoy this right to the end,