Profile for Bigbloomers > Reviews

Bigbloomers

The System of Symbols: A New Way to Look at Tarot
The System of Symbols: A New Way to Look at Tarot
by Toni Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm afraid I wasn't able to read this book - ..., 23 Aug 2014
I'm afraid I wasn't able to read this book - I had to give it away because it stunk of smoke - put it outside to air but couldn't get rid of the yucky smell - sorry.

White Beeswax Blocks - 2 x 1 oz - Cosmetics/Candles/Polishes
White Beeswax Blocks - 2 x 1 oz - Cosmetics/Candles/Polishes
Offered by TheWaxFactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 4 Jan 2013
I got this wax to make some solid perfume using essential oils. I read that it's better to use white wax rather than yellow wax for cosmetic purposes. The only problem I found was that it is very difficult to cut the wax into small pieces or to grate it if your recipe calls for it, but this isn't a problem with the wax, more a problem with the recipe. In the end I melted a whole block and upped the rest of the quanitities. I would definitely use this white wax again.

Ask And It Is Given
Ask And It Is Given
by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ask And It Is Given (Cards)
I love these card sets from Esther & Jerry Hicks, I've got two other sets as well. I didn't really want to get into reading the books - for me, the cards are enough. They're not a method of divination like tarot, instead they help you to affirm how you'd like to live your life. I pick one before I go to bed (well actually I pick three, a couple from the other two sets I've got as well) the artwork combined with the words make them very special.

The Witch's Journal: Charms, Spells, Potions and Enchantments
The Witch's Journal: Charms, Spells, Potions and Enchantments
by Selene Silverwind

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Beginner's Book, 14 Dec 2012
An easy to understand, lovely hardback 'annual' which gives the reader a comprehensive overview of 'witchy ways'. A great book which will lead the reader on ...

The Hereford Mappa Mundi (Grace guides on British heritage)
The Hereford Mappa Mundi (Grace guides on British heritage)
by Gabriel Alington

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little book!, 15 Nov 2012
I went to Hereford to see the mappa mundi - loved it, but really didn't know what I was looking at. Then I bought this FAB little book which is full of interesting information and pictures - only wished I'd bought it beforehand!

Ecomil Organic Almond Natural Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 3)
Ecomil Organic Almond Natural Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 3)
Offered by VITAMINS EUROPE

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a fantastic bedtime drink, 20 Feb 2012
Look guys, this stuff is fantastic if you can't have dairy & need gluten free. It's a fantastic substitute. It's the only stuff I've found which you can make a bedtime drink out of. Use it to make old-fashioned cocoa with some sugar. It's great that amazon are selling it, as online healthfood shops usually have to add a lot for p&p and you can't get it from regular supermarkets. Ecomil Almond Natural Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 3)