Profile for G. Warner > Reviews

Content by G. Warner

G. Warner "The G-Man" (Chandlers Ford, England)

Page: 1 | 2

Shrek Super Party (PS2)
Shrek Super Party (PS2)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multiplayer fun!, 30 Dec. 2007
First thing first. This is definitely a multi player game; the only single player mode is playing the multiplayer game with the computer. Secondly, this is one of the funnest, action packed video games i have ever played. Also great for entertaining guests. I would recommend buying this on the ps2.

Vaka Moana, Voyages of the Ancestors: The Discovery and Settlement of the Pacific
by K. R. Howe

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book - beautiful and hugely informative, 11 Nov. 2007
I work in New Zealand with the Maori people as a doctor. This book takes strands from many scientific disciplines and brings them all together in a probably unbeatable mix of information about the origins of the pacific peoples including polynesia and New Zealand. It is absolutely fascinating and uses modern genetics while also combining the mythologies that go with it. This is together with the nautical aspects of how these amazing people could populate this huge area with ancient technology. If you are interested in the origin of pacific people, this book would be difficult to outdo.

Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best racing game for the XBOX, surely!, 25 Feb. 2007
I would not have chosen this as my first choice of game but it came free with my xbox, this was the first game I tried I still remains one of my favourites. It isn't just for boys, my sisters love it, by far there best xbox game and we often sit in the lounge racing each other in a rotary system! The only down side is that the multiplayer is only two players max which is a bit fustrating. Now I just need to decide whether I should get a wheel for it!

Click [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Click [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't think I'd find myself crying in an Adam Sandler film!, 23 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
4.5 stars! I can see where people are coming from with the one star ratings, the plot is slighly predictable, except for the sad twist (which, I admit, made me shed a few tears), the ending was a bit of a let down but anyone who has seen this film will agree that we all new it was coming! I think the film should have finished at the really sad point (I wont give to much away!). This would have pushed the film out past all those mediocre movies that are out and would make it a big thinking point. Alltogether, Click is a good film, with some moments of humour but also a twist of sadness. Scrap the predictable ending, and there is a 5 star movie!

James Bond 007: Nightfire (PS2)
James Bond 007: Nightfire (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!, 9 Jan. 2007
NO game compares to the multiplayer on this, me and my friends love running about, capturing the other teams flag, blowing each other to pieces with helicoptors and sniping one another from the rooftops. Single player is good as well with a good variety of missions and a bold storyline. EVERYONE with a PS2, GET THIS GAME! You will not regret.

Vampire Blood Trilogy: Books 1 - 3 (The Saga of Darren Shan)
Vampire Blood Trilogy: Books 1 - 3 (The Saga of Darren Shan)
by Darren Shan

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best and most compelling reads available!, 9 Jan. 2007
Brilliant

Its as simple as that. This book is unputdownable as well as all the others in this series. I can't stress that enough its UNPUTDOWNABLE. I was up into the dead of night thinking, Ill finish at the next chapter! Its a must read! Truly fantastic.

The Saint of Dragons
The Saint of Dragons
by Jason Hightman

2.0 out of 5 stars A pretty bad book., 8 Jan. 2007
This review is from: The Saint of Dragons (Paperback)
It's alright, However I really did find it quite boring, I just didn't get that thrill of reading I get out of other books or get attached to the characters. I wouldn't recomend at all. Don't waste your time reading it.

Samsung YP-Z5A 4GB MP3 Player - Silver
Samsung YP-Z5A 4GB MP3 Player - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!! An Ipod beater., 6 Jan. 2007
I can't believe how good this player is! It easily beats my sisters new Ipod nano and I got it for £45 cheaper! I've only had it for about an hour and I'm in love with it already! Below I will compare it to the Ipod nano.

Price: Z5A (I got mine for £75! £45 cheaper than the nano)

Music: Z5A (After comparing the both I found that the Z5A has a better quality of sound)

Photos/pictures: Z5A (You can set photos as your background and even zoom in on them!)

Screen: Z5A (the screen on the Z5A is incredible, It is much bigger than the nano's, and it being an LCD screen means its an easy win for the Z5A

Battery: Z5A (It offers 10 more hours in battery life. 35 hours. WOW!)

Looks: Tie (The nano offers a super thin, funky design, but lets be honest who really wants a bright green music player? The Z5A however is 1/2 a centimeter thicker and more masculine. Its up to you which design you prefer)

So... There is a comparison with the nano, as you can see the Z5A comes out ontop, and I havn't even started on the easily navigational menu, wonderfull touch pad and all the other nice touches -touches... see what I did there ;). In the end it's quite simple,

GET THE YP-Z5A!!!

Screen Protectors (PSP)
Screen Protectors (PSP)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not obscure screen and is easy to apply!, 13 Nov. 2006
I was a bit apprehensive when I bought these, and when they arrived I was not too sure. But once I stuck it on (it is easy to apply) and tried a game, none of the creases showed up. But only one protector comes with each pack, and any damage done to the screen is done to them, so be prepared to buy more soon!

Page: 1 | 2