Profile for Agentokon > Reviews

Content by Agentokon

Agentokon (London)

Page: 1 | 2
MENS SUEDE LEATHER LACE UP DESERT HIGH QUALITY DESERT BOOT UK SIZES6 7 8 9 10 11 (UK 10, BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky boots, 5 Oct 2014
I needed some desert boots for autumn running around and was not prepared to pay the prices of the marque boots in this market. I looked at many alternatives before settling for these due to aesthetics and price. Wonderful surprise as these boots are gorgeous looking and a wonderful fit. Also have a wonderful chevron tread; so no loss of grip in the rain. Nice one.

Paracord 550 Survival Bracelet with Stainless Steel Bow Shackle - Olive Drab Green / Ideal Accessory for Camping, Boating, Hunting, Hiking, and Other Sports Activities.
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
Excellent and functional. Emergency wear never looked so good. Delivery prompt as well.

Yellowstone Sleepwell 300 Sleeping Bag - Blue and Black
Yellowstone Sleepwell 300 Sleeping Bag - Blue and Black
Offered by OutdoorCampingDirectUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious cocoon, 19 May 2014
I bought this sleeping bag as a mad keen camper but who struggles with preferred "Mummy" bags as although I like the warmth the feeling of restriction is not welcome. I am a shade under 6" and 15.5 stone and find this bag tardis like i.e. no restriction around my shoulders and enough room to turn freely in my sleep. I am due to test it fully this coming June and will update the review but so far so very good.

Plain Ribbed 10cm Silk Tie - Deep Purple
Plain Ribbed 10cm Silk Tie - Deep Purple
Offered by A Special Gift Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars All tied up, 2 Jan 2014
Outstanding value and quality. Colour was even better in real life than the photo and didn't have the tawdry shine as feared. Great purchase and thoroughly recommend product and supplier.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by knight click

5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph of design, 10 Dec 2013
I have purchased every recognised marque vacuum cleaner out there including Hoover, Dyson and Bosch but this really is fantastic. It arrived promptly in a very protective box. It was a doddle to assesmble, the tools are all integral; including the extension hose. It really is as light as suggested and is incredibly powerful; picking up all residual dust that a professional carpet cleaner claimed to have cleaned after a recent decorating overhaul. I really can not fault it and even the cord is so long I only needed to plug it in two places for the entire top floor. Vax have triumphed with this machine and I applaud their product and the six year warranty.

Premium Two-Colour Polka Dots Woven Microfiber Pre-tied Bow Tie (Width: 11.5 cm) - Hot Pink with Pink and Red Polka Dots
Offered by Retreez

5.0 out of 5 stars Step off Will-I-am, 30 Oct 2013
Great and stylish tie. Vibrant colour and exactly as in the picture. Nice product and superb price. Will make you unique at up and coming Xmas balls.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Harvesting the fruit, 30 Oct 2013
What can I say I have been buying the Loom for many years and they are still going strong. I particularly love the fact their sizing is bang on and the sleeves generous for those of us with long arms. The quality is great and the collar on these are one of the tightest, non warping on the market today; nice lovely.

Vans Unisex - Adult Switchback Trainers Gray Grau ((Outdoor) grey/black) Size: 37

5.0 out of 5 stars The legacy continues, 30 Oct 2013
I bought these shoes for my son after recently noticing that Vans were producing winter versions of their stellar shoes. I love the rubber canopy from front to back and the suede up top is of a very good quality. Needless to say my 9 year old couldn't believe I had the heads up on current trends but was very grateful/happy.

Vans Unisex Adult Sk8-Hi Leather Fleece Black/Dark Gum Trainer Vkyal7X 10 UK
Vans Unisex Adult Sk8-Hi Leather Fleece Black/Dark Gum Trainer Vkyal7X 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans' eternal appeal, 30 Oct 2013
I have been a fan of Vans shoes for over 30 years and this is not diminishing. The shoes are toasty warm and fleece lining only adding to what already was a great shoe. I can not agree with other reviewers and had to return my original shoes for one size larger. Amazon sent my replacement very quickly, thanks. If you want a stylish/ funky winter shoe that are super comfortable, warm and will look better with age, purchase these shoes.

Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 2m
Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 2m
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars lil' cable, 20 Oct 2013
This is an excellent little cable. I use it to connect my MP3 player to my bass amp and it connects no problem. Music reproduction is clear and helped by the gold connectors. Thoroughly recommend and at the price a real steal.

Page: 1 | 2