Profile for Rhiannon Monckton > Reviews

Rhiannon Monckton

Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm
Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, high quality and an excellent, 8 July 2014
Great product, high quality and an excellent, fun addition to my hamster cage. I would caution Syrian owners that some of the holes are a little on the small side, and the ladder is so small my hamster doesn't both using it. But then, he is quite a big fellow.
Otherwise, very happy with it, great for boredom busting.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Best of Series 1 [DVD] [1983]
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Best of Series 1 [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Cam Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars but my boyfriend absolutely loved it, so no complaints, 8 July 2014
Didn't realise it was a "Best of" when I bought it, but my boyfriend absolutely loved it, so no complaints!

Delicious Dim Sum: A Collection of Simple Chinese Dim Sum Recipes
Delicious Dim Sum: A Collection of Simple Chinese Dim Sum Recipes
by Cooking Penguin

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, 8 July 2014
Some good recipes, but the format is not quite as I expected. Pages are printed on poor-quality paper with poorly printed black and white photographs. The text could do with proof-reading too.
In terms of content, there are some good ideas for different fillings for dumplings and steamed buns, but I wouldn't recommend this book really.

Confessions of the World's Best Father
Confessions of the World's Best Father
by Dave Engledow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Funny and heart-warming. A perfect gift for father's day

Ferplast Laura Hamster Cage with Accessories
Ferplast Laura Hamster Cage with Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars More room for my Syrian hamster, 30 Sept. 2013
I bought this cage as my Syrian hamster had outgrown his previous cage and this fits the bill nicely. It was easy to assemble and comes with blanks in case you don't want to use the tubes. Some people have concerns about chewing in tube-style or plastic cages, but I have not had this problem. The tubes are very secure and easy enough to clean. Also concerns about small floor space are unfounded as with two levels and the tube system, a hamster can actually run quite a long distance in this cage. My only caution if you are thinking of buying this cage is that the accessories are not really suitable - the little plastic house is far too small for a Syrian, as is the wheel, but they are the standard accessories supplied with most cages, and given the low price of this cage, it's cheap enough to upgrade to larger accessories if needed.
Overall, a good product, I would recommend Ferplast in general and this cage specifically for a Syrian hamster.