Profile for C. Lenaghan > Reviews

Content by C. Lenaghan

C. Lenaghan

Page: 1 | 2
Pair of Stainless Steel Rainbow Anodised Ball Stud Earrings - 6mm - Including FREE Gift Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of earrings for low price, 1 July 2012
I am allergic to most metal in earrings, and can rarely wear a pair for more than a couple of hours. However, this pair are brilliant. I leave them in all the time, there is no itching, soreness or redness. I am very active, go to gym etc., so am in and out of the shower. These still look exactly the same as when i got them, and have never tarnished. The only negative is the backs did itch slightly at first, but i changed those to a plastic pair and now i very rarely take these earrings out. I actually forget i am wearing them, and I've been able to do that with earrings before.

Outeredge Windster Overshoes Black Medium
Outeredge Windster Overshoes Black Medium
Price: 12.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., 1 July 2012
I am in the process of my returning my second pair of overshoes, as this is the second time the zip has broken on this item. They were comfy and easy to get on, but the zip broke very quickly and secondly they are not very waterproof. I used them cycling home in the rain and my feet got very wet. If they were to fix the zip issue, they would be a good overshoe for winter as they did keep my feet snuggly and warm, but sadly that is the only positive I can say about these shoes. I would not have given it any stars, however I had to give the item 1 star to get my review published.

Animal Instincts Anti Skid Slow Feed Pet Bowl (Size: Large)
Animal Instincts Anti Skid Slow Feed Pet Bowl (Size: Large)
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 8.51

4.0 out of 5 stars High recommended, but definitely not anti skid, 31 Jan 2012
Firstly, this bowl is not anti - skid which is why I gave it four stars. My dog has pushed it all round the kitchen, but never tipped it up. However, that is the only bad point. Apart from that it is brilliant. My dog always used to hoover her food down and then spend the rest of the night burping and hiccuping. The burping and hiccuping has completely stopped since I started using this bowl. I cannot believe the difference it has made. It takes the dog at least ten times longer to complete her meal and her indigestion is so much better. She has never hiccuped or burped since. I will now have to buy a second bowl as a spare. I will never go back to using an ordinary bowl. Just one tip, my dog is a smallish medium size dog (she is a mix wheaton terrier/bedlington terrier) and after comments on here I went for the large bowl. The large bowl is only just the right size for my dog, so if you have a large dog definitely go for the bigger sizes. :)

Philips HP6508 Satinelle Soft Sensitive Epilator - Lilac and White
Philips HP6508 Satinelle Soft Sensitive Epilator - Lilac and White
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 58.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 25 Oct 2011
This is the first time I have ever used an epilator. I will be honest, it takes some getting used to and will hurt the first you use it (specially on underarms). However, after you have used it once it does get a lot easier and a lot less painful. Also try holding the skin taught (makes it easier to get all the hairs out), and also use it in different directions (as our hairs grow different directions). I will never go back to hair removing cream or a razor. My legs, arms and bikini line feel so smooth afterwards, I much prefer it. Also the time it takes for the hair to grow back is between 2-3 weeks (I used to have to shave every other day). When the hair does grow back it is a lot finer and you do not get any of that stubble feeling. It comes with some guards, which you will definitely need when you use it for the first time and also for the underarms. I would recommened that when you first use it, try it on the legs first before underarms as I really did find that area very sensitive. I have now had it for over 3 months and love it and would not go back to any other methods.

Pair of Silver Flower Stud Earrings
Pair of Silver Flower Stud Earrings
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, especially if you are normally allergic to certain metals., 25 Oct 2011
I struggle to wear earrings for more than a few hours as my ears always start to itch, even with expensive metal. However these are the first earrings I have been able to wear and leave in all the time. Not only that, I am very active and shower a lot and these earrings really do not fade or tarnish. In fact, I normally forget that I am wearing them. They come in a small gauze bag, and do make a nice gift. For the price I think they are well worth it (i paid about 9 for mine).

Everlast Slimmer Belt
Everlast Slimmer Belt
Price: 6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Can see a difference, but still working on it., 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: Everlast Slimmer Belt (Sports)
I do exercise regularly but my diet is not always that best (i love my chocolate too much). However, I have noticed since wearing this belt, whilst exercising, that I have slimmed down over the hips. It has not had that much effect on the stomach, as yet, but the first time I wore it, it definitely made my workout feel 3 x harder. I can definitely feel the difference between exercising with and without, and I am absolutely soaked when I sweat after wearing the belt. The only issue I have is that as a female, it seems designed more for a male, so it tends to wrap around at a slightly odd angle. However, it is not uncomfortable, and you can feel the heat/support on your back very quickly, which if you suffer from a bad back is very supportive.
Although it says hand wash only, i have stuck mine in the washing machine and its been fine, although it is very easy to handwash and dries overnight ready for the next day.
Overall, if you exercise and trying to get rid of a few extra pounds i would definitly recommend it.

Night Work
Night Work
Offered by Side Two
Price: 4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Album for the price, 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: Night Work (Audio CD)
I am a big fan of the Scissor Sisters, and was more than happy with this album. I like all the songs and would definitely recommend the album.

Pandora Pile of Books 790536 Unisex Silver Charm
Pandora Pile of Books 790536 Unisex Silver Charm
Price: 23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 12 July 2011
Came in a lovely little pandora cardboard box, and arrived really quickly. Really happy with product and service from this company. Will definitely use them again.

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Feasts in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware
Price: 23.83

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 12 July 2011
slightly cheaper than the supermarket and delivered to your front door, what more could you ask for. Perfect and cats can't get enough of it.

Destination Dance
Destination Dance
Price: 13.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Little CD, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Destination Dance (Audio CD)
Excellent selection of dance tunes for the price. Perfect for the gym and outdoor running. Would definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2