Profile for Miss C Jonsson > Reviews

Content by Miss C Jonsson

Miss C Jonsson "Wad Bolf" (UK)

Meatpacks Boneless Turkey Breast Joint 3kg
Meatpacks Boneless Turkey Breast Joint 3kg
Offered by Meatpacks

1.0 out of 5 stars Squishy, 22 Dec 2013
Well we we bagged ourselves a massive stoopid looking turkey.
Poking it resulted in nothing but a squishy sound, these Turkeys are absolutely thick or what, they are even born with cooking instructions tattooed on their plastic like skin!
FFS God, stop making stuff made to eat, you are making all the atheists look stoopid!

Sony PS4 Console (Black) and LittleBigPlanet 3 (Online Game Code)
Sony PS4 Console (Black) and LittleBigPlanet 3 (Online Game Code)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this system, it arrived well packaged and working 100%.

PSN has a load of free and budget games and oddly enough one of my favourite games so far has been Resogun, which is free to PS Pluss members.

Pros:
Small, No external PSU, More powerful than the competition and that means better longevity, controller has a touchpad, you can play your games on the vita via wifi (amazing) and RESOGUN, Resogun is an old style arcade game but is amazing!!!!

Cons:
It didn't accept the 1TB Hybrid HDD I bought for it, but I have not tried everything to install it yet.
Fan can get audible when playing GFX intensive games such as Shadow Fall, but it isn't loud at all, I am used to my custom PC with mega silenced hardware.

Fuel (PS3)
Fuel (PS3)
Offered by smeikalbooks

4.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom - Fuel Review., 15 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fuel (PS3) (Video Game)
One fine day my boyfriend and I were shopping and happened to drop into our local computer game store, we were not looking for any game in particular and happened to find Pure and Fuel on the shelves and decided to buy them both. As we had played the demo of Pure we decided to take a look at Fuel first, so when we got home we fired up the PS3 and inserted the disc.

At first it felt like another attempt at a Motorstorm clone without nitro, but after the first race, instead of popping back to the menu we were left in the open world at night and started to get a taste of what the game was really all about. We drove around a bit and night turned to day, then it started to rain and we found another race start point. We completed this and roamed around more and found a point of interest called a "Vista" point. The game seems to open up the longer you drive around and sometimes you get a real sense of loneliness and excitement the deeper you get into the mountains.

We have found amazing sights, even a dead volcano in the middle of a lake which was a pain to get to but amazing none the less. At one point we had a race and a huge tornado kept sweeping into the action sucking cars buildings and debris into the air inches from us. We have now unlocked an area that looked kinda white on the map and decided to drive there instead of taking a helicopter or warping to a camp, on the way there it started to snow, then the surroundings slowly changed from dusty mountains to ice cold deep snow, simply lush!

Okay this game isn't for everyone, and reading the reviews I can't help thinking that people are nit picking as they don't get the concept. It's an experience not a set of races, almost like an adventure on wheels! My boyfriend commented that it is almost like they were creating a simulation and decided to throw in some mental vehicles in the process. This game is like Marmite, you either hate or love it.

If manic racing is your thing, then forget this as that really isn't the point, Fuel is soo much more than a racer, it's a world!

On a foot note, we totally forgot we had bought "Pure" at the same time, and it was a week later until we took a look at it.