Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Martin > Reviews

Content by Martin

Martin "Martin" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox
TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox, 4 Jan. 2014
I use it on a 17 inch Laptop & it does the job great! I have the fans on a cardboard base which I have to make my Laptop higher for easier use. The fans are very quiet! But sometimes the wires would catch so I added a piece of Blu Tac to hold wire tight & that sorts that out. I am very happy with it! A very cheap way to keep your Laptop cool! At this price you can't go wrong! Some people have complained about it being flimsy, well it is but it works fine! If you get any noise just check the fans screws are tight! I use mine for very long periods & it is ultra quiet & reliable so far! Had mine since beginning of Jan 2014! :-)

Christmas Songs
Christmas Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Hopkin -Christmas Songs, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Christmas Songs (MP3 Download)
Mary Hopkin -Christmas Songs
Three lovely Christmas songs!
1. Mary Had A Baby. This first song should have been a No1 Christmas hit it so catchy & is about the meaning of Christmas!
2. Cherry Tree Carol. Another lovely song! Don't know why I had never heard of this EP before? I would have bought it straight away!
Anyway I have just downloaded it from Amazon, so now I have it at last!
3. Snowed Under. Is another great track! Love these three songs! Just can't stop playing them. Merry Christmas! :-)

Bernard & The Genie [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Bernard & The Genie [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Bernard & The Genie [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC], 7 Dec. 2013
RAREWAVES USA
Feedback Rating: 4.9 stars over the past 12 months.
Hi Peeps! I have wanted this movie on DVD for many years!
So when I when I found it for sale at Rarewaves, I was really happy!
Checking out the reviews on here from people who had bought from different sellers, I was a bit worried about how good the quality would be! But luckily the sound is perfect & the picture quality is good, not as good as a remastered one would be. But decent enough to enjoy! I think it must a copy of a VHS one. But don't be put off it is worth having! Also it is the probably the only chance you will get to get a copy of it! I am very fussy about the quality of DVDs I buy, so when I say good, it is worth getting! :-)

Robinson Crusoe [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Robinson Crusoe [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC], 29 Oct. 2013
Robinson Crusoe [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
This is a story I have always loved!
Forget about the original book version & enjoy this good Movie version!
Pierce Brosnan & William Takaku make a great Crusoe & Friday!
A very enjoyable Movie!
So pleased I bought this DVD!
I just want to live on a Desert Island, like the one in the Movie! ;-)
P.S. I would like a lovely female Friday though! ;-)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense: Volume 1 [DVD]
Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense: Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense - Vol. 1 [DVD], 29 Oct. 2013
Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense - Vol. 1 [DVD]
I have bought both Vol one & Vol two of Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense & they are very good DVDs! Every story is a 10 out 10! Thirteen episodes in all & it leaves you wanting more! All episodes are feature length!Each episode has well known actors at their best! I managed to get Vol 1 & Vol 2 used from different sellers & they were just like new!!!! There are interviews & booklets with both Vols! I wish there was more TV Series like this now days! If you are a Hammer fan, you will love these DVDs! :-)

Dvd ~ Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense - Vol. 2 [DVD], 29 Oct. 2013
Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense - Vol. 2 [DVD]
I have bought Vol one & now Vol 2 of Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense & they are very good DVDs! Every story is a 10 out 10! Thirteen episodes in all & it leaves you wanting more! All episodes are feature length!Each episode has well known actors at their best! I managed to get Vol 1 & Vol 2 used from different sellers & they were just like new!!!! There are interviews & booklets with both Vols! I wish there was more TV Series like this now days! If you are a Hammer fan, you will love these DVDs! :-)

Dvd ~ Ed Sullivan

5.0 out of 5 stars Ed Sullivan's Rock 'N' Roll Classics - The British Invasion [DVD] [2002], 21 Oct. 2013
Ed Sullivan's Rock 'N' Roll Classics - The British Invasion [DVD] [2002]
Great to see these 60s bands playing live! Songs from The Beatles,The Rolling Stones,The Animals,The Searchers, Herman's Hermits, Gerry and The Pacemakers and Freddie & The Dreamers. A real nostalgia trip! Very good quality video & sound! The DVD has B/W & Colour videos from the shows. A must for any 1960s music fan! The DVD leaves you wanting more! 44 minutes of classic music! :-)

Castle of Blood [DVD] [1967] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Castle of Blood [DVD] [1967] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle of Blood (Uncensored International Version) (1964), 1 Oct. 2013
CASTLE OF BLOOD - DVD [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] - Multi Region DVD Player for Europe & Maybe for other countries too other than the US & Canda.
I have just bought this remastered and longest version of the Movie! The one I have bought is by a company called Synapse. Synapse have done an amazing digital restoration of Castle Of Blood! They have used four old different Castle Of Blood films & got the best quality from the four films,video & sound! The film is dubbed in English & few very short scenes in French. The scenes which are in French in the film have English subtitles. But don't worry,they are only few short clips like this! I hate subtitles myself, but the few clips in this film,didn't bother me at all! I saw this film in the 60s in an very old cinema,which was a spooky in it's self & really added to the atmosphere! It's a film I have always wanted to see again, as I have never seen it on TV,VHS or DVD till now! Watched the film today & it was as good as I remembered! I think the film being in Black & White, makes it more spooky!Like I say I am very pleased with DVD & how they have managed to make the quality as good as they have! I would say anyone who likes 60s Horror films, would enjoy this! Oh & it is best watched at about 11:15pm, in a dark room with the curtains drawn & on your own! ;-)

Story info.
When American author Edgar Allan Poe visits London, he is approached by British journalist Alan Foster, who becomes the target of a peculiar wager. Not believing Poe's assertion that all of his macabre stories have been based on actual experience, Foster accepts a bet from Poe and his friend Sir Thomas Blackwood that he cannot spend an entire night in the Blackwood's haunted castle. Once installed in the abandoned castle, Foster soons discovers that he is not alone!

John Lennon Anthology
John Lennon Anthology

5.0 out of 5 stars John Lennon Anthology, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: John Lennon Anthology (Audio CD)
This is the best John Lennon collection I have bought! Great versions! Love it! Playing it non stop! Buy it now if you love John's music!:-)

Complete Vexed Series One and Two [DVD]
Complete Vexed Series One and Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Toby Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Vexed Series One and Two [DVD], 24 Sept. 2013
So glad this is on DVD! Very good series! I hope they do a third series! Feel good police series with dark humour! 10-10 :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9