Profile for Helen Silverstone > Reviews

Very good.

Philips HR2094 Aluminium Chrome/Black Liquidiser 750w
Philips HR2094 Aluminium Chrome/Black Liquidiser 750w

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
Very good. I use it to prepare food for my mum.

ihomegadget Zip LEATHER CASE COVER FITS APPLE IPHONE 4 4S + SCREEN PROTECTOR & STYLUS Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't use this item because it is not convenient ..., 3 Aug 2014
I don't use this item because it is not convenient while you are talking and you need two hands to open this case.

Eurosonic Plug in Cordless Door Chime (Pack of 2)
Eurosonic Plug in Cordless Door Chime (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like this item, 3 Aug 2014
Really like this item. Just one thing I was not able to install it with the tape but have done it with screws.

Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Offered by eSecure

1.0 out of 5 stars I liked the shape, 2 Aug 2014
I bought this box from another seller. I liked the shape, design. But the quality is the same as was described by customer who given 3 stars. I given one star because I was not able to pull out two drawers at all. I returned this item back.

Cabin Max Global - Extra Large 107L Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase Luggage
Offered by Home & Travel

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase, 17 Nov 2013
I've bought this suitcase because I had a similar one previously (from Lidl shop).. But this suitcase wasn't as good as the first one. The suitcase body isn't firm enough. Also wheels are so low.
When you put in your staff for about 23 kg, that's a common weight for a checked luggage, the suitcase body would bend and reach a ground. And when you drag it it would scratch the ground. But if you put less than 20-23 kg it would be half empty.
After one trip there are a lot of wear and tear.
It's not comfortable suitcase for me for this price £39.99 as one from Lidl cost me £12.