Profile for Derek Rout > Reviews

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black
Offered by Fusion Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 27 May 2014
I spent a lot of time deciding before finally purchasing the Z1 compact. it is an excellent phone and am so glad to back with and Android phone after having an iPhone 4s. The Sony phone has a great screen, probably not as good as the Z1 but I needed a more pocket size friendly phone and this is the business. SD card expansion of the memory is something I missed with the iPhone, another reason to get the Sony. The battery life is very good, don't have to charge it every night and usually get about a day and a half on one full charge, even with heavy use. Overall I would highly recommend this phone and a decent price as well.

Actioncam Action Video Camera
Actioncam Action Video Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Great budget camera., 27 May 2014
I bought this camera with some trepidation after reading some of the reviews posted by previous buyers. However due to my budget this was a great price. I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. Picture quality is good sound was ok. I used the camera when a group of us took part in 2.8 Hours Later and it worked fine. Battery life for 2 AAA batteries was good enough, gave me about 4 hours record time. Ran the camera at 60Hz rather than 50HZ. Bought a 32GB SD card to use with it, so I guess that pushed the overall package price up. However I am still very happy with my purchase.