Profile for Stephanie K > Reviews

Content by Stephanie K

Stephanie K

Willis Judd Mens Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 10 Jan 2014
Bought this for my BF and he loves it. Its much heavier than it looks and looks great on the wrist.

I Hope You Find It
I Hope You Find It
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...., 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Hope You Find It (MP3 Download)
Brilliant single from her new album. This is full of soul and meaning. A brilliant track to listen to xx

On Baking
On Baking
by Sarah R. Labensky
Price: 75.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Baking Bible, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: On Baking (Hardcover)
This is an excellent baking bible for professional chefs (I bought it for my son who is a head chef) and amateurs alike. Its informative, easy to read and full of excellent tips.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Price: 47.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 24 Mar 2013
I was recommended to buy this from an IT colleague at work when my old hard drive died on me. His recommendation certainly was worth taking. Its a fantastic small slimline hard drive. The storage capacity is phenomenal when you consider the cost of the item, less than 60. I would recommend that you buy a carry case at the same time (which I didn't, as it didn't come up as an automatic option and now have to pay extra postage to get one).

He did give me some tips as well, telling me to make sure that I don't put it near anything electrical like putting my mobile phone on top or near it as this can stop them working. They are also very sensitive generally so be careful not to drop them as this can stop them working as well. This comes with a 3 year guarantee so I recommend you keep your email order safely archived as if it does go wrong you will be covered. My IT guy suggested also that I should routinely do a back up of the back up if its anything really important..... good advice.....

De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW
De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0820T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 2 kW
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 146.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Efficient Effective Heater, 24 Mar 2013
This heater is lives up to the reviews I read before purchasing. It is extremely good, quite heavy but has a set of wheels at the front which fold down onto themselves to stop it moving once you have placed it in position. It does have a timer you can set so that the heater comes on before you reach home but I have found that I haven't used it as once home it the room is cold, I switch it on and within 20 minutes the room has warmed up well. The room I have it in is 18 x 12 so a large room. You dont need to keep it on for hours either as it does get really warm and takes about 15 minutes to cool down after you switch it off. Its economical to run as well as my electricity usage since having it has not raised substantially.

Cosmetically it looks good in the room. The only downside is the length of the cable which is really too short so an extension lead will probably need to be used. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an efficient, effective and value for money heater. The cost of purchasing is outweighed by the saving of electricity as for me this heater is a cost effective way to heat a room and at the end of the day you really do get value for money.