Profile for Diana P > Reviews

Diana P

Disney Cars Inflatable Flip Out Sofa
Disney Cars Inflatable Flip Out Sofa

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it, 2 Feb. 2014
My son loves this sofa. Is very confortable and resistent because my son plays with him a lot. It fits two kids with 3 years old or less.

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 2 Feb. 2014
Good sound, I like bass and this fullfill my requirements and is very confortable in my ear. The price is good for the quality of product.

Surya Brasil Henna Cream Chocolate 70ml, 2.31fl.oz
Surya Brasil Henna Cream Chocolate 70ml, 2.31fl.oz
Offered by Alpha Health and Wellness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Feb. 2014
I'm allergic to PPD and this solves my problem with gray hair. Leaves my hair very soft and shine but the price is too much expensive take in consideration the original price for this product in Brasil.

Britax Kid Plus High Backed Booster Group 2/3 (Black Thunder)
Britax Kid Plus High Backed Booster Group 2/3 (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Feb. 2014
Good product. My kid loves the chair and me too. Quality for less money. This chair is secure and confortable.

Mike The Knight My First Tri Scooter
Mike The Knight My First Tri Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nice scooter, 2 Feb. 2014
The price was fantastic and after assembly all the parts in only 15min, my kid loves the scooter. Very good for the price.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Connecting Tracks
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Connecting Tracks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too much expensive, 2 Feb. 2014
Too much expensive take in consideration the size of the track. With this track I was not able to complete with other tracks. Very small.

Red Skoot
Red Skoot
Offered by Luggageplaza / Bagageonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Red Skoot (Luggage)
My kid loves and this is the second that I bought for other kid because everyone loves it. Very funny and beautiful.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but very expensive, 13 Feb. 2013
Easy application and the result is good. Leaves the hair soft and bright. The duration is less than 3 weeks so is to expensive for application from 3 to 3 weeks.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and good attend, 1 Nov. 2012
Thanks for the sweets and I've loved the quality of package and cards and product.
Fast delivery and nice interface with the company. Good price for the quality and for sure I will buy more products and recomend.