Profile for Gemma Parle > Reviews

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2013
Okay so I didnt get ripped in 30, but that was my fault, I didnt follow a strict food program and I didnt do the exercises following the weeks i.e. I did Week1 for like 3 weeks, Week 2 for 2 weeks then went back to week3. However I have noticed my body is more toned, im feeling stronger and just better about myself. I do this in my living room everyday (if possible) and I feel GREAT afterwards. The first time I did it, I WAS IN PAIN for the next 2 days. Its reeeeally tough. She takes no prisoners! But I really like her! Ive started buying her books and following her on social media. The exercises arent for extremely unfit people. they're rough! you will sweat buckets and collapse on the couch afterwards, but again, You WIll Feel amazing, mentally! And im sure if you follow the diet you will look amazing. I got this DVD because my gym closed down, but Im seeing more results that I got from the gym. Go for it!

Winning by Losing
Winning by Losing
by Jillian Michaels
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay., 17 May 2013
I really like Gillian, She takes no prisioners and I like her positive, no S*** attitude. This book is quite interesting and motivating. But I have alread read a lot of diet books so I already knew quite alot of what she tells you. However there are some interesting quizzes to fill out and exercises in the back. But i have her exercise DVDs so I didnt bother reading the end of it. I would recommend.

How to Lose Weight without Dieting: Be the Size You Want to be for Life
How to Lose Weight without Dieting: Be the Size You Want to be for Life
by Jessica Robbins

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to read it all at once, 13 Mar. 2013
This book really gets you thinking. But I would advise you to read it in 1-2 days, the first time I started to read the book I was just reading a few pages per night, and it didnt stay with me through the day. So I had to start it again, and read nearly the whole book in one day to fully understand everything she wants you do. I find her words in my head now everytime overeating or food is bothering me and they're a big help. I would recommend this book. Just read it fast, understand it, and keep her messages replaying in your mind!