Profile for Mr. A. Gill > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Gill

Mr. A. Gill (Shropshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Avantree Jogger Bluetooth sports Headset with Microphone water resistant, ideal for enjoying music from mobile or computer, also for chatting, support iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Palm, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, any other Bluetooth enabled devices - Black/Green
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 25 Jun 2014
I bought these to use for running and have been doing so for the last 2 or 3 years now. I also use them on holiday as I hate having wires hanging around.
In answer to the other reviews about the earbuds, you can buy spares from Avantree for just over 1.00 plus postage. They do occasionally come off when you pull them out of your ears, so improvise and put a dot of super glue on them....hey presto all sorted.
The charger cable will fit and charge from any USB charging plug such as an Apple plug or cheaper alternative.
If you find the large ear buds uncomfortable then change to the smaller ones. My small ones tore slightly, so I tried the larger ones and did find the were too big.
All in all I think these are great and the sound is good too.

Little Beach Street Bakery
Little Beach Street Bakery
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Funny, 8 April 2014
How to run away from your current life and make a new one somewhere else. Something a few people would probably love to do. Laugh out loud in places. The down side to this book is that it makes you want to dash to the nearest bakery and buy fresh bread!!! You can almost smell the bread as you read. Fab easy read.

Iceland, Defrosted
Iceland, Defrosted
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this as I have always wanted to visit Iceland and know the author and although I am only part way through I have so far enjoyed the anecdotes and the authors take on the various things to see and do, although like most tourists I would probably just end up doing the normal tourist things.
Good book and very easy to pick up and read.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Price: 59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Nov 2013
Good product which works well and was delivered quickly A+++ i have nothing further to say but this website seems to demand more words.

8th Confession: (Women's Murder Club 8)
8th Confession: (Women's Murder Club 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Nov 2013

K9D Men's Vintage Canvas Leather School Bag Military Shoulder Bag Handbag Messenger Bag Coffee & With a Nice Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor seller., 18 Nov 2013
The site did not specify that it was coming from China, so when I chased up delivery I was shocked to hear that not only would I have to wait due to where it was coming from, but also that it was a Chinese bank holiday and the company was shut, so further delays.
I then had to buy another one from a UK seller to ensure I had it for my holiday, but then it arrived at last minute, so I had to spend money returning the UK one.
Whilst away on holiday the stitching came loose on a buckle and fell off, so I then had to request a Needle and thread int he hotel in order to make repairs.
What a palaver!!!!!!!

Cross Fire: (Alex Cross 17)
Cross Fire: (Alex Cross 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Nov 2013

Run For Your Life: (Michael Bennett 2)
Run For Your Life: (Michael Bennett 2)

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 24 Aug 2012
I bought these plugs as I thought they were the wifi ones due to one of the previous reviews stating that they were. I was disappointed to find that they actually only worked if hard wired with an ethernet cable at both ends, however, they do work well and have made it so that I can extend the use of my laptop out into the garden.

Amazon - please check your previous reviews and remove the one that claims this product to be wifi, as it is not helpful.

Navman Mio V735 Satellite Navigation System Europe with Digital TV Receiver
Navman Mio V735 Satellite Navigation System Europe with Digital TV Receiver

5.0 out of 5 stars Rufusgill, 23 July 2012
Superb item, especially the tv feature which works really welland can also use films downloaded onto the micro SD card. Sat nav could be slightly more intuitive to use.

Page: 1 | 2