Profile for Zara > Reviews

UrbanPup Friend's Forever Dog Collar Charm
Offered by UrbanPup
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 26 Jan 2013
I have a one year old Shih-Tzu called Freya who I literally adore. She wears one, I wear one and we both win.

Le Creuset Rectangular Dish, Volcanic, 26 cm
Le Creuset Rectangular Dish, Volcanic, 26 cm
Price: 22.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks v. posh, 26 Jan 2013
I've decided to buy the whole set. This one is fabulous and just the right size for a vegan lasagne. Washes up really well too. I don't want them in the dishwasher - bad experience with a Charlotte Watson bread bin and the dishwasher that hasn't yet left me - so I wash it by hand. Love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Zing, Indeed!, 26 Jan 2013
If you bother to read by reviews, you'll know that I'm a very lazy, lazy-thing. It pains me to go to the 'nail shop' - (posh, I know) to have my eyebrows waxed each fortnight.

I think I can safely say that I'll be cutting those visits by half now..they'll see me once a month from this moment on because I now have brows that zing with loveliness all of my own hand's making. I've always used the brow thingy that looks like lip gloss from Mac, but this product is much better. The powder sets my brows nicely, so much so that I think I could sit with my fact directly on a fan for ages without a single brow hair moving out of place. Lovin' it!

Under the Dome
Under the Dome
by Stephen King
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Under the Dome (Paperback)
Like many people, I've been a Stephen King fan for years, since I was a teenager.

I've wanted to read a saga-esque book like The Stand for years as it's one of the best books I've ever read, and this book is almost it. It doesn't quite reach the standard set by The Stand, but the characters are rich, the twists riveting and it makes for a book that I literally couldn't put down.

Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Cream 15ml
Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Cream 15ml
Offered by Xtras Online
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.., 27 Oct 2011
I absolutely adore this product. It really does make a difference to my skin and I can tell when I haven't bothered applying it for a few days. I would say though that it needs a serum base for full effect.

Slendertone Arms Female Replacement Pads
Slendertone Arms Female Replacement Pads
Offered by BeautySolutionsUK
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If.., 27 Oct 2011
you're lazy like me then this is the product for you and fabulous toned arms. My only gripe is that Amazon seem to run out of stock far too quickly and then take an age to get more in..

Ferplast Swing 1 Cat Door White
Ferplast Swing 1 Cat Door White
Price: 11.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good.., 27 Oct 2011
..but should be used by cats who are a little less dim than mine. They can't quite work out how it opens, but will go through when I open it for them. Bless. Could have saved myself the time and money because I still have to let them out and in - like a butler. I'm a cat butler.

Good product though..ignore my ramblings.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2013 2:47 AM GMT

50 x 3ft Garden Tonkin Bamboo Canes cane trellis pea bean netting
50 x 3ft Garden Tonkin Bamboo Canes cane trellis pea bean netting
Offered by trade-mart
Price: 8.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Oct 2011
I bought these because they were cheap and seemed to be what I needed. I was pleasantly surprised - they're sturdy and do the job perfectly.

Technoline WT 650 Wall Clock with Thermo and Hygro
Technoline WT 650 Wall Clock with Thermo and Hygro
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful and flimsy, 27 Oct 2011
Absolutely rubbish buy and not worth the money. It broke after a few days. The second hand fell off. Praps it wasn't meant to hang on a wall...

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, 27 Oct 2011
It does what it says, it bleaches skin. The problem is I can't be bothered applying it day after day so it really hasn't worked for me. Mainly due to my laziness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3