Profile for Mr. M. A. Fielder > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. A. Fielder

Mr. M. A. Fielder "Mad Mike" (Leeds, Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
18 Til I Die
18 Til I Die
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Adams rocks, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
It has a basic raunchy feel to quite a few of the tracks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to show my class at school what one looks like., 18 Jan. 2015
It's smaller than I thought it was going to be but enough to show my class at school what one looks like.

Forever
Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Live Queen, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Forever (Audio CD)
Having heard a couple of the tracks before and just recently the duet with Michael Jackson; I was not disappointed with the album at all. I found a number of the tracks really moving, reflecting the tortured soul and the brilliant showman, that to me was Freddie Mercury.

10 x 40 Watt SES/E14 Small Edison Screw Fitting G45 Round Golf Ball Bulbs in Opal (White/Soft) Finish Double Life: 2,000 Hours BY MASS DYNAMIC
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright choice., 30 July 2014
Good value bulbs, thank you.

Navitech Black Running / Jogging / Cycling Water Resistant Sports Armband For The Sony Xperia M & SP

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on Track!!, 30 July 2014
Good value addition to your running kit. It is a tight fit for my Sony Experia SP and I have used it set in the glove mode; as one of the reviews suggested and it works really well. The Velcro adjustment bands should fit most builds and I would recommend this to anyone.

52mm Flower Petal Lens Hood For Nikon D7100 D7000 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 D3000 D800 D700 D300 D300S D200 D100 D90 D80 D70 D70S D60 D50 D40X D3 D3S D3X D2XS D2X D2HS D2H D1H D1X DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 3 Feb. 2014
Arrived quite quickly and really reasonably priced. I look forward to using it if we get some good summery days this year.

Inflatable Blow up Guitar - 103cm - Flame Design Party Decoration
Inflatable Blow up Guitar - 103cm - Flame Design Party Decoration
Offered by LEGS GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Play it now!, 9 April 2013
This went really well with the red wig, great for playing air guitar.
Really quick delivery and good value. I would recommend this product.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Supreme Queen, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I readily admit that I'm not the biggest Queen fan on earth but I'd thoroughly recommend this CD. It is as it says their greatest hits; all my favourites are on there and remastered in top quality sound. Buy it!!!

FRENCHMAN 4 PIECE COSTUME ,BERET ,STRIPY COTTON MIX T-SHIRT,MOUSTASHE & ONION NECKLACE GARLAND SIZE MEDIUM
Offered by Indisguise Party store

4.0 out of 5 stars Frenchy, 26 Oct. 2011
A really reasonable outfit for any 'dressing-up' occasion. I wore mine with black trousers and the only critiscism I would make is that the moustache didn't seem to have any way of attaching it to your face, so I gave up and did without.

Offered by Blue Diamond's

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens review, 26 Jun. 2011
Nikon 55-200MM F/4-5.6 AF-S VR DX Black Lens
I bought this lens to compliment my D3000, as it was on special offer. It's a great looking lens, great results and with the option of manual or automatic it's very versatile. It also comes with protective cover and its own carry bag; well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2