Profile for J.T > Reviews

Content by J.T

J.T "JT" (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street)
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it, 6 Oct. 2013
Loved On Dublin street and Down London Road. This book gives you nothing more than you knew already. It's enjoyable because you love the characters, but it's really short and not worth £1.99 read it in less than3hrs. Bit disappointed!

STAEDTLER karat soft pastel chalks box set of 12 assorted colours pastels - ideal for art/school/artist/hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2013
Nice to use, vibrant colours, blend well, I would recommend these pastels. You might want o buy a bigger box with a larger selection of colours though.

Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)
Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed- expensive for an ok read just to see what happens to Kellan and Kiera, 1 April 2013
I loved the first one, couldn't put it down. Once I got past the retelling of the first one I really enjoyed the second; the third one was such a let down. It needed editing, corny predictable phrases kept rolling out, disturbing the flow and dragging out the story. It was just really rushed, it wasn't written with the same attention as the first book. So much repetition. I felt let down by the author and it took a long time to plough though the end.

On Dublin Street
On Dublin Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for a uk bared to you read, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Nice to read a story set in Edinburgh. Great characters although a few times I did get frustrated with them. Bit raunchy in places but not ridiculous!!

The First Last Kiss
The First Last Kiss

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story but needed better editing!, 10 Feb. 2013
Tissues are a must to read this, and you need to be able to concentrate as it goes backwards and forwards in time. But it's a good read. If only the corney bits had been better edited I would have given it five. My friend hated it but more for this reason!

Collision Course
Collision Course

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read - very American, and for 20-30 something readers, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Collision Course (Kindle Edition)
This would be what I usually read however I really enjoyed it. Bit far fetched in places however if you like reading about US high schools you will enjoy this

Slammed
Slammed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book- aimed at 20-30 something's, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Slammed (Kindle Edition)
A good bit of romance tension. Very American but really easy and enjoyable to read!! Definitely would be good for a holiday book.

Point of Retreat
Point of Retreat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, but aimed a a young 20s audience, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Point of Retreat (Kindle Edition)
Having read slammed I had to read what happened next. It is a little far fetched however very enjoyable, easy to read and great characters.

Yours Truly
Yours Truly

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting from having read the reviews, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Yours Truly (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting from having read the reviews, as they were overwhelmingly positive. Some bits made me laugh but generally I couldn't wait for it to end. Wouldn't recommend it. Very simplistic. First cheap kindle title I have been disappointed with.

Union 34 Stripe Rucksack Pannier Bag 15.6-inch Laptop Case - Medium 30 L, Right-Hand Fixing, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, 13 Jan. 2013
Looks good, good compartments, great concept.

Really heavy even when empty - when I have to carry it a long way or I another taking my bike but I don't want o transfer bags, it really hurts your shoulders even with all the straps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4