Profile for Steve Hayward > Reviews

Content by Steve Hayward

Steve Hayward (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SMEDBO XTRA Mounting Bracket Baskets Polished Chrome F965
SMEDBO XTRA Mounting Bracket Baskets Polished Chrome F965
Offered by Pipe Scenes
Price: 18,913.35

1.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, 9 April 2014
There is no way these are worth 18,913.35. Somebody, somewhere is having a laugh. I'll give you 16,000... final offer.

Standrad Headset Ear Plugs Etymotic ER20 ETY  - Clear Steam/Blue
Standrad Headset Ear Plugs Etymotic ER20 ETY - Clear Steam/Blue
Offered by TechBoost
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for loud things, 1 Nov 2013
I play in a band and we seriously kick out the dessybells when we're rockin'... I have mild tinnitus and my ears need a bit of care so I brought these puppies in to help. They are seriously good. I've used other products and it makes the sound muffled but as long as you position these properly inside your ear, they sound amazing.

AKG K420 Headphones Blue
AKG K420 Headphones Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Nov 2013
These sound great. They are headphones made by AKG and I use them for my iPod when I walk to and from work. They sound really really good. Sometimes the band across the top leaves me with a big groove in my hair but I usually don't mind because I'm so happy from all the wicked vibes I've just been listening to.

Mon Platin Jojoba Crystal Hair Styling Wax - 250ml / 8.5fl oz.
Mon Platin Jojoba Crystal Hair Styling Wax - 250ml / 8.5fl oz.
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good, 1 Nov 2013
I love this product. My hair needs all the help it can get, trust me... and this stuff makes me look really really good.

2M Long Green USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for iPhone or iPod (iPad Sync Only)
2M Long Green USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for iPhone or iPod (iPad Sync Only)
Offered by Buy with Confident
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars iphone charger... no!!, 1 Nov 2013
I wanted a different colour iPhone lead so I can tell when someone has nicked it off my desk... but guess what - it doesn't charge an iPhone. What's the point of that?

PowerGen Dual USB 3.6A 18w Car Charger for Apple iPad 1, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPad mini, iPhone 5 4s 4 3 3Gs, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 (USB Cable NOT included) - WHITE
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah its good, 1 Nov 2013
What I wanted from a dual USB car charger was something that plugged in to my car and gave me the ability to charge two devices at the same time and I am really pleased to say that this device does it AND more. It also has a little red light. What's not to like?

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Red
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice product, 1 Nov 2013
I bought this for my wife for her new phone. She loves it. The quality is really good and it goes with her pretty face. I might also get one for my girlfriend.

ARCTIC Breeze Mobile - 92 mm USB Fan for Everywhere - Perfect for Notebooks , Laptops , Netbooks
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars this is so fanny, 1 Nov 2013
This is a very fanny fan - I love it. I plug it into the USB port of my laptop and I get a really nice breeze in my face, which through the summer is sheer bliss. Just as a word of warning, however... if you have someone sitting behind you in the office - be careful. I did a tummy shame and it blew the smell over my colleague. She was not impressed. Brilliant fan though.

Roberto Marco Polarized Sunglasses for Drivers Light Grey Lenses. Aviator Design - No Glare
Offered by Sunglasses Expert
Price: 19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing for the price, 1 Nov 2013
These look really cool and are actually much better and more effective sunglasses than my Oakleys. Very impressed and would recommend to anyone.

550 Paracord Type III 7 Strand Parachute Cord Survival Bracelet + Whistle Buckle Red & Black
Offered by Etosell01
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars are you man enough?, 1 Nov 2013
Holy Frick on a Stick. I bought this because I wanted to feel like the type of chap who hangs about in the jungle, killing small mammals, and eating grubs and my own poop - when in fact all I do is lay on the sofa eating chocolate and crying myself to sleep. I get serious respect of other men when I wear this because they know I'm tough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5