Profile for A. White > Reviews

Content by A. White

A. White "Sweden watcher" (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Clarks Orinoco Club, Women's Boots, Black - Black Leather, 7.5 UK (41.5 EU)
Clarks Orinoco Club, Women's Boots, Black - Black Leather, 7.5 UK (41.5 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 5 Dec. 2013
I was lucky as they proved to be a perfect fit and although sturdy enough for working boots they are a smart shape and I love the black nubuck type leather.

Citrus Meyer Lemon Tree - 25cm Tall in 1.5 litre Pot - Great Gift Idea Indoor Plant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 5 Dec. 2013
I gave this as a gift to someone who's housebound but is a keen gardener. She is delighted, says it is a fine healthy plant.

USB Mug Coffee Tea Cup Warmer
USB Mug Coffee Tea Cup Warmer
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: USB Mug Coffee Tea Cup Warmer
For those who hate lukewarm drinks. The matching steel mug looks good but it works with any old favourite. Like it a lot.

The Forward Book of Poetry 2014
The Forward Book of Poetry 2014
by Edward Ragg

5.0 out of 5 stars Forward 2014, 3 Dec. 2013
A really good selection. I was confident I would find it rewarding as the editor is Jeannette Winterson who I trust implicitly in literary matters.

Sabichi Porcelain Pug Mug Set, Set of 4
Sabichi Porcelain Pug Mug Set, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Pug Mugs, 3 Dec. 2013
A very classy selection of dog mugs - not all pugs, as one is a lovely dachshund, equally pleasing to me.

The Collected Poems (Penguin twentieth-century classics)
The Collected Poems (Penguin twentieth-century classics)
by Stevie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Hull's other poet, 3 Dec. 2013
Nice clean copy, very pleased to have it as my original copy disappeared. I am enjoying it enormously, thank you.

Garden Plant-Ficus Carica 'Brown Turkey' - Sturdy Fig Tree 50cm Tall
Garden Plant-Ficus Carica 'Brown Turkey' - Sturdy Fig Tree 50cm Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking Turkey, 3 Dec. 2013
It's strong and healthy and will survive the winter in some good insulation round the pot in a sheltered corner. Looking forward to picking the fruit (but won't be too disappointed if it doesn't perform too well at first).

Pukka Organic Taste Selection Pack 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Pukka Organic Taste Selection Pack 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka teas are my best discovery this year!, 6 Feb. 2013
I was given some Pukka 3 Ginger teabags as part of a Christmas gift. I am a coffee addict and teas don't do much for me usually. However, one cold day after Christmas I tried one, and was blown away. Delicious and warming, obviously only for ginger freaks, but there are so many other flavours to try. I am delighted with my 4-pack of five different teas (work it out!) because I have lots to give to friends to try. I have already donated a few to my Slimming World weekly fruit basket, and I noticed several people picked them up to examine more closely. Sorry if this is rather long but I am very enthusiastic. Well worth paying a little extra to get such a good tea experience.

Olly Murs
Olly Murs
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Olly Murs cd, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Olly Murs (Audio CD)
It made my granddaughter very happy together with her Olly Murs hoodie. That's good enough for me! What more can I say?

The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
by Werner Holzwarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Universally loved Tale of Poo., 26 Dec. 2009
I buy this book in all its varied forms for every child who comes my way. It is universally loved, they read it, have it read to them, enjoy all versions. The appeal of poo is clearly timeless.ch

Page: 1 | 2