ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

Organic Scalp Treatment T -100ml
Offered by myrto-naturalcosmetics MANUFAKTUR
Price: 14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 23 April 2014
I have waited to use this product for a few weeks in order to have clearer idea as to how effective it is. I sometimes find a treatment will work the first time used, then no longer. However, this is proving more resilient. It is very easy to apply, with a dropper, non runny, non offensive smell, & surprisingly I do not have to use a huge amount. I do not have long hair, but I have very thick, very dense hair. I am not in good health & have developed psoriasis on my scalp. I am so reluctant to use chemical products on my skin/hair as I have to take pharmaceutical drugs orally.
Used in conjunction with the shampoo, see separate review, I am hoping it will at least reduce the scaling if not completely remove it.

Claus Porto "Voga" Acacia Tuberose Large Size Shea Butter Bath Soap 350g
Claus Porto "Voga" Acacia Tuberose Large Size Shea Butter Bath Soap 350g
Offered by Marmaduke The Cat
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soap, 11 April 2014
I adore this particular Claus Porto soap. I find Tuberose so magically comforting, even in a medium such as this. It is a very large bar, but somewhat surprisingly, easy to handle in the bath.

Nesti Dante Romantica - Florentine Rose & Peony Soap 250g
Nesti Dante Romantica - Florentine Rose & Peony Soap 250g
Offered by Burton Blake Ltd
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb fragrance, 11 April 2014
This is my favourite Neste Dante soap. I do believe the quality is almost as good as Claus Porto. This soap has a beautiful scent, is very creamy & lathers well in hard water.

El Artesano Orange Marzipan Turron 200 g
El Artesano Orange Marzipan Turron 200 g
Offered by The Tapas Lunch Company
Price: 3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Eat a little at a time, 9 April 2014
I find these soft turron's much richer to taste than the hard ones. When I first ate a piece of this one, the orange flavour was quite noticeable, but after a few more bites it seemed to diminish. So, I put it away & came back a few days later. Once again, the taste was distinctly orange initially. I guess the sweetness overpowers the other aspects.

Danger from deer
Danger from deer
by Vicki Baum

4.0 out of 5 stars The author is good, but ..., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Danger from deer (Hardcover)
I nearly did not finish reading this story as I quickly realised it was going to be another heartbreaker. One of the main characters is an extremely selfish, self centred, scheming, malicious, vindictive woman who believes she is entitled to anything she wants, regardless of other people. The hurt she causes is immense. Yet, we are given an ending where forgiveness seems to be granted, which of course, is how it should be if one is to find peace within.

I do not know if it is my ill health or my age, but I find myself becoming quite weepy reading some of Vicki Baum's books, particularly the ones with fewer characters, where there is more emphasis on the man & woman involved. See 'Men never know' for an example of this.

I have not reviewed all of the books I have so far read (8), but I can only praise VB for her writing. Her characters come to life so easily & the story just flows along. Consider too that English was not her first language. I have only read the books written in English, as I feel that is better for others, if they too choose to read these books. After all, some things can be lost in translation.

The Aromatherapy Handbook: The Secret Healing Power Of Essential Oils
The Aromatherapy Handbook: The Secret Healing Power Of Essential Oils
by Daniele Ryman
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of repetition to previous works., 13 Mar 2014
This is a not terribly innovative book by Daniele Ryman. i always have such high hopes from her, that she will break out of the safe mode she operates in, but I assume she is only too conscious of the laws in this country & the damage to her reputation, if any trauma resulted from following her advice. And I fully understand that position.

Still, I think there has been some laziness here, repeating what has already been printed. Some new recipe ideas though.

Pai Mu Tan Luxury White Loose Leaf Tea 50g
Pai Mu Tan Luxury White Loose Leaf Tea 50g
Offered by Simpli-Special
Price: 3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as tasty as I hoped., 13 Mar 2014
The leaves of this tea are enormous, & I guess I should use a teapot instead of a little infuser. I like china tea, weak, no milk, maybe a slice of lemon & very hot. Somehow I am not getting this right.

Unique natural silk comfort bra/sleep/sports top (XL (16-18), Black)
Unique natural silk comfort bra/sleep/sports top (XL (16-18), Black)
Offered by Camiselle
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps too long for me., 13 Mar 2014
To get any support, I needed to shorten the straps by 2cm. Actually, that makes it comfortable for sleep, but if I was depending on it as a day bra, I would shorten it more. The silk is nice, can be machine washed. Pull on style, which means I sometimes need help.

Poligrip Wernets Ultra Denture Fixative Powder 40g (3 Packs)
Poligrip Wernets Ultra Denture Fixative Powder 40g (3 Packs)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 15.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever for dentures, 13 Mar 2014
My husband has a partial denture which wobbles, unless he uses a tiny bit of this to keep it in place. Far superior to any other. Ensure it is the ULTRA version.

Comvita Active Manuka Honey UMF 15 - 250g
Comvita Active Manuka Honey UMF 15 - 250g
Offered by Pharmacy Depot
Price: 35.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for colds, flu etc., 13 Mar 2014
We always have a pot of Manuka honey to deal with unexpected colds. My husband also takes it when his stomach is upset - it is excellent for gastric ulcers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16