Profile for blossom > Reviews

Content by blossom

blossom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Eye Care - Eyelash & Eyebrow by Talika LIPOCILS Eyelash Enhancing Gel 0.14 oz 4.2ml
Offered by NandZ Traders

3.0 out of 5 stars Query dual purpose., 5 Nov. 2014
I am only giving 3 stars here as I am a little confused. According to the Talika website & the product information leaflet enclosed in the box, there is an Eyelash gel plus there is also an Eyebrow gel. Not as described on this seller's (& others) page as a dual purpose product. However, I do intend to use it on my brows & will keep all informed.

Jenier Rose Congou Superior China Black Teabags (Pack of 1, Total 100 Pyramid Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss!, 5 Nov. 2014
Perfect tea for me. At last I can say I have found the dream tea. Being European, I do not take milk or sugar in tea. However, I like a taste to tea, even though I do also like it very weak. Usually, I have to settle for one or the other, & weak is my choice. But not this tea. An amount of tea (they say for 1 cup - I put it into a smallish teapot, cover with enough water for 2 [almost breakfast] cups, certainly bigger than a tea cup) is enclosed in a small silk pouch. I made a mistake with the first one I used & pulled at a label. This resulted in the tea spilling out. I do not leave it for more than one minute for the first cup, as I like it hot & fresh. However, being quite contrary & depending on my mood, I will happily drink the second cup, just warm. I cannot do this with most teas, as they have become too strong & need to be diluted with hot water. This has the nicest rose flavour I can remember in a tea.

Bling Jewelry Rose Gold Plated Checkerboard Cut Pink Simulated Ruby CZ Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely earrings., 21 Oct. 2014
I think these are so gorgeous. I love the rose gold colour with the pink CZ. They are a lovely size also.

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver CZ Rose Stud Earrings
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver CZ Rose Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size. Not too large, not too small., 21 Oct. 2014
Yes, these are quite a pretty earring. I have decided to wear studs again, after a long time wearing drops, so I am continually on the lookout for more interesting (to me at least) ones. These can be worn day or night, not that that really matters much anymore.

Bling Jewelry Matte Gold Plated Simulated Pearl Bamboo Style Bangle Bracelet
Bling Jewelry Matte Gold Plated Simulated Pearl Bamboo Style Bangle Bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet., 21 Oct. 2014
Bought this at same time as black bracelet. Faux pearl perhaps not as authentic looking as the black, but does look like MOP, if not scrutinised too carefully. Both look more expensive than the sale price.

Bling Jewelry Matte Gold Plated Black Simulated Onyx Enamel Bamboo Bangle Bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bracelet., 21 Oct. 2014
Quite a nice looking piece. I have to say I was impressed with the look & the fit.

Southern Seas 18k Gold Plated Ladies 38cm Necklace With 1cm Heart Pendant. Available In 3 Colours
Offered by SouthernSeasTrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking necklace, 20 Oct. 2014
I must agree with the previous reviewer - this little heart is so very nice, much better looking than one would expect for the price. I too received a hand written note. All of this makes it easy to consider buying again from Southern Seas.

Stunning 18k Rose Gold Plated Womens 38cm Necklace With 1cm Heart Pendant. Available In 3 Colours
Offered by SouthernSeasTrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised., 19 Oct. 2014
These are quite lovely. Much better in appearance than anticipated. I imagine one would need to treat carefully to stop tarnishing too quickly, but for the price paid they are very, very nice.

Natio Dramatic Lashes Mascara - Black Rose 11ml
Natio Dramatic Lashes Mascara - Black Rose 11ml
Offered by Solretail LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mascara, 19 Oct. 2014
Good mascara. Volume & lengthening, though I do use an eyelash curler.Great applicator for the tiny lashes.

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Heart CZ Flower Stud Earrings
Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Heart CZ Flower Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking studs, 19 Oct. 2014
These have a retro vintage look about them. Not to big to be 'bling', but not too small to be unnoticeable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20