ARRAY(0xaeb31018)

Profile for Nicola from Swansea > Reviews

Content by Nicola from Sw...

Nicola from Swansea

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Large Venetian Modern Big Bevelled Wall Mirror Bargain 3Ft10 X 3Ft 117cm X 91cm
Large Venetian Modern Big Bevelled Wall Mirror Bargain 3Ft10 X 3Ft 117cm X 91cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy and stylish, 8 Dec 2013
This mirror is amazing, very well made, strong and very, very heavy. I've hung it in my newly decorated bedroom and it looks simply stunning!!

Papaya New Ladies Skinny Fit Leggings/Jeggings Womens Fashion Denim Jean Look
Papaya New Ladies Skinny Fit Leggings/Jeggings Womens Fashion Denim Jean Look
Offered by Discountwomensclothing
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 15 Oct 2013
These jeggings are very good quality. Real denim, nice and thick and have a high waist. They are exactly what they say on the tin.

New Womens Ladies High Waisted Shorts Stretchy Lace Back Jeans Shorts (SNB485) (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, 7 Oct 2013
These shorts are very sexy and good quality. I do have one gripe - they are small sizing. I ordered a 14 thinking they would be a loose fit as I am a 12, but they seem more like a size 10 than a 14 so I am in the process of sending them back for a full refund. If they had fitted I would have kept them because I like them.

EverGreen Multi Purpose Grass Seed 28 sq m Carton
EverGreen Multi Purpose Grass Seed 28 sq m Carton
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast growing, 7 Oct 2013
I decided to "weed" my lawn this year and ended up with a whole new lawn as it was just weeds and no grass. I now have a lovely lush, green lawn and my hard work has paid off and have had a lot of compliments from neighbours and passers by about saying how fast my lawn has grown.

SEXY LADIES EX NEXT JEWELLED SILVER GLADIATOR STYLE FLAT SANDALS SZ UK 4 5 6 7 (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bling, 7 Oct 2013
These are nice sandals for everyday use. Lots of bling and could probably get away with wearing them for evening wear.

Ladies Strap Camisole T Shirts Sizes 8 to 18 CASUAL SPORT LEISURE (MEDIUM 12 - 14, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by sakclothing
Price: 2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple T-Shirt, 7 Oct 2013
Smart to wear of an evening with a lace top cover or just everyday casual. Nice and thick but one of the shorter length T-Shirts.

Easiyo Kiwifruit Yogurt Base
Easiyo Kiwifruit Yogurt Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy yummy yummy, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Easiyo Kiwifruit Yogurt Base
I love easiyo yoghurts and I have just tried this flavour for the first time and it really is tasty.

Zack 40284 15.7/ 3.5-inch Tubo Toilet Brush Set
Zack 40284 15.7/ 3.5-inch Tubo Toilet Brush Set
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek and stylish, 7 Oct 2013
Yes a bit expensive for a loo brush but I have previously bought chrome and it has rusted very quickly so I decided to go for stainless steel. It is very sturdy, heavy and very good quality and looks very smart in my bathroom.

Zack 40243 31 cm Tubo Spare Toilet Roll Holder
Zack 40243 31 cm Tubo Spare Toilet Roll Holder
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling
Price: 74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek and stylish, 7 Oct 2013
Yes a bit expensive for a loo roll holder but I have previously bought chrome and they have rusted very quickly so I decided to go for stainless steel. It is very sturdy, heavy and very good quality and looks very smart in my bathroom.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple sandals, 7 Oct 2013
Simple sandals for slip on casual wear very handy for holidays and every day use. Nicely made and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7