Profile for Nathan Caws > Reviews

Content by Nathan Caws

Nathan Caws

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Ijewellery Owl Stud Earrings White Gold Plated Austrian Crystal Cubic Zirconia Cute Owl Animal Stud Earrings Valentine's Day Gift for Women
Offered by Ijewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 23 Feb. 2016
Exactly what was needed! Cute, small yet still stand out! Really nice purchase, turned up as expected and packaged nicely for that extra little touch. So glad to have come across these gems! Girlfriend loves them.

100 Deep Red Rose Silk Petals Confetti - Wedding Decorations
100 Deep Red Rose Silk Petals Confetti - Wedding Decorations
Offered by Heart Service

1.0 out of 5 stars Get What You Pay For, 23 Feb. 2016
I guess you get what you pay for. Delivery was speedy and quick but even advertising on the packet that they were 99p rather than the £1.87 I paid is a kick in the teeth. Looks tacky, thrown in bin.

Inglourious Basterds [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Inglourious Basterds [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blu-Ray At A Great Price, 16 Feb. 2016
From start to finish I was loving the Blu-Ray version of this film! Gripping, engaging and just start to finish action! Highly recommend! Great price and very speedy delivery! What more could I ask for!

Django Unchained (Blu-ray) [2013] [Region Free]

The King Of Comedy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding Performance, 29 Dec. 2015
Great method acting from De Niro in this Scorsese classic that even thou it flopped at the time has grown into a timeless classic. The restoration in turning this into a Blu-Ray is really well done and the thanks at the end of the movie are more than deserved! Just shy of 2 hours it doesn't slow anywhere. Its a little stale on the acting front from some of the smaller roles but De Niro and Lewis really bring it together. Great addition to the collection.

Superbad (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Superbad (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jonah Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars McLuvin This Purchase!, 28 Dec. 2015
Amazon always amaze me with how much cheaper they are able to get great Blu-Rays for! I ordered this on my Prime account and it turned up without fail the next day. It's a great watch that will keep you engaged throughout. Very happy to add it to my collection!

Gangs Of New York [Blu-ray]