Profile for Mr. P. Jones > Reviews

Backbeats Artists Series: Chairmen of the Board - Executive Group
Backbeats Artists Series: Chairmen of the Board - Executive Group
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallow in nostagia, 19 May 2013
I loved every second of this album, which brought back lots of memories. I have bought a few Backbeats albums and they have all been phenomenal value for money.

Philips AE2012/05 DAB+ Portable Radio with classic Union Jack design
Philips AE2012/05 DAB+ Portable Radio with classic Union Jack design

3.0 out of 5 stars Philips DAB Radio, 5 Nov 2012
I think the image of the radio shown on Amazon is a bit misleading. It looks rather cheap in reality. The sound quality is not particularly good but as I generally listen to talk radio, this is not a major problem. At the price, I paid, I think I got a reasonable product but if I had paid full price, I would have been very disappointed.

On the positive side, the service from Amazon was exemplary as usual.

Speed Solving the Cube: Easy to Follow, Step-by-step Instructions for Many Popular 3-D Puzzles
by Dan Harris
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 July 2008
This book is great for anyone who has a rubik's cube. Anyone who can do a 3x3 normally can jump to the speedcubing methods, but it also has a beginner method for anyone who doesn't already know it, or does not know how to solve a rubik's cube. This book also has solutions for the other rubik's cubes i.e. 2x2, 4x4 5x5, which I am going to look at.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4