Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Content by Jenny

Jenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Maxi-Cosi Tobi Group 1 Car Seat (Total Black)
Maxi-Cosi Tobi Group 1 Car Seat (Total Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it, well worth it !, 22 Aug 2014
Bought 2 of these (one red one black)
SUPER EASY to fit, remove, move from car to car...
I LOVE the fact that the children are so high up in the car, they really enjoy to watch the road and that keeps then entertained in itself !
Well recommended.
(+ it is 1 of the top 10 on the WHICH list of the best carseats !_)

Richter Toddler Sissi S Fuchsia/Babypink/White Casual Sandal 72.2502.1371 3.5 Child UK, 20 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them !, 22 Aug 2014
Would definitely buy from this brand again (if i can find some again...)

Ricosta Edisa M Weiss Pearlised White Shoe Casual 1928400-818 6 UK Toddler, 23 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them !, 22 Aug 2014
Got 2 pair of these, in 2 different sizes.
Perfect fit, great support, and my daughter loves them

Viper RS-16 Motorcycle Helmet M Matt Black
Viper RS-16 Motorcycle Helmet M Matt Black
Offered by NIGHTINGALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but looks enormous !, 22 Aug 2014
Looks like an enormous bingo ball on my hear !
My hubby got a scooter, and I needed a helmet for me for the odd occasions when I'd ride with him

This was the most affordable one with good reviews.

It is however almost twice the size as my hubby's helmet, and feels heavy.
If I had to wear it daily, I would have returned it. But for the occasional ride, it's fine

Ben Sherman BS0787 Single Breasted Boy's Parka Jacket Forest Nights 4-5 Years
Ben Sherman BS0787 Single Breasted Boy's Parka Jacket Forest Nights 4-5 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars bought the 4-5 yo for a 2 1/2, 22 Aug 2014
Bought this as a present for NEXT winter, for a 2 1/2 yo tall (but not chubby) boy.
It fits him perfectly !

Smaller than the size expected, but fine for us.

The present was greatly appreciated (Sent to Sweden)

Noel Mini Goopy Brown Casual Shoe 1Y12657/03 4 UK Toddler
Noel Mini Goopy Brown Casual Shoe 1Y12657/03 4 UK Toddler

3.0 out of 5 stars ok if your child has narrow feet, 22 Aug 2014
my baby boy has perhaps larger than average width of feet (H), and he couldn't fit them passed the toes !
Returned.

Mooncup Size B 1 Only
Mooncup Size B 1 Only
Offered by Boost & Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if you are comfortable with your body! Go for it !, 22 Aug 2014
Been using one of these for 6 years, is GREAT !
I was allergic to pads AND tampons, so when I found this out of the blue in Boots, I tried it !
No more troubles !

I removed the tip entirely, making me feel like I was wearing nothing.

You need to be very much at ease with your own body to get along with the Mooncup, and if you are, then GO FOR IT ! you won't regret it.

I have had mine 6 years, and it is still perfect (pale white colour changes quickly due to sterilisation, but doesn't affect AT ALL the usage!

I recently bought the size B (smaller, for under 30 yo who never had children), and she is happy with it.

Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (White)
Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars GO for it !, 22 Aug 2014
I bought this potty ages ago for my then 18 months old.
8 months later, we are finally using it and it is a great little potty, the handle at the front and pouring area at the back are GREAT !
No mess, and really clever.
The ONLY thing that made me not put the 5th star is that the potty is slippery on my bathroom floor, some potties have an anti-slip at their base and are really great as the child doesn't "ride along" in it.
Itwsould be fab also to have a slight cushion on the top to make it 100% little bump's friendly.
I recommend it

Selections GFA805 Solar Powered Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat Repeller (Batteries Included)
Offered by Garden Selections

1.0 out of 5 stars Still rubbish after 6 weeks, 18 Sep 2013
Extremely disappointed in this product.
Was hoping it would help, but the cats are not bothered by the maximum sensitivity and noise and flash setting.
Do not buy, you'll waste your money !

Dreambaby Toilet Lock (White)
Dreambaby Toilet Lock (White)
Offered by BabySecurity

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold, 2 Aug 2013
I have placed mine a couple weeks ago and it is still in place, even after my 14 months old tried to force it many times.

______________________________________

AMENDMENT TO MY PREVIOUSLY GOOD REVIEW

Came off, after 4 weeks of use, then 4 week away. Came back, the thing came off !

Buy an Emmay instead, has been on and sticks for 12 weeks without failing. Will buy another one of those to replace this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4