Profile for KO > Reviews

Content by KO

KO

Crocs Women's Jayna Blue (Nautical Navy) Slingbacks Flats 11851-422-480 7 UK,W9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 23 July 2014
Have had another pair of non-traditional-style crocs for about 4 years, and they're so durable and comfortable, I finally decided to get some more! These are really comfortable, and a great fit. Definitely recommend.

The Rocket Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in Light & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn Sensor Children's Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light!, 27 Feb 2014
I wanted something quite bright, instead of leaving a hall light on - this has fit the bill perfectly. It's was smaller than I expected, so wasn't sure it would do the job, but it has!

WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube Ø 2.5 cm, white

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - a little bit fiddly tho!, 5 April 2013
This works well, but was a bit of a pain to install. There are different height options, and my shower was at the upper limit of one of these options. I installed as instructed, but found that the fit was too loose. Luckily, as this wasn't the biggest option, I had a spare piece of tube to play with, so cut this off to use, which worked well. We've now got a nice secure fit that we're happy with. I probably wouldn't recommend buying this if your space was close to the absolute upper limit ( I think about 245cm!).

Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black)
Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good idea, 31 Mar 2011
I liked the idea of this when I saw it online, and I wasn't disappointed! The fabric is really stretchy, and so is easily used on both the pushchairs I have. It's really easy to attach, and you can adjust the straps so that the shade sits lower if the sun is quite low. I like knowing that I can put this on and I don't have to constantly re-adjust it, and that my daughter doesn't thave the sun in her eyes when we're out. The wind does catch it, so it does blow out of the way at times, but I don't think there's anything that would cover all of the random weather conditions we get here in the UK!
One thing that I noticed, some people had mentioned that they thought this would work on a pushchair without a hood, but I can't see any way that it would. You'd need a hood on your pushchair to give this structure.
Overall, I think that this is a great product and i'm very pleased.

The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems (By Teaching You How to Ask the Right Questions): Sleeping, feeding and behaviour - beyond the basics through infancy and toddlerdom
by Melinda Blau

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Saw the difference in less than a week!, 9 Mar 2011
When she was first born, our daughter wouldn't sleep for long if she was lying flat (mainly due to wind!). We got into the habit of letting her fall asleep on us. As she got older, she would be put down, but generally only overnight - in the day she still wanted to be held. By about 4 months we were desparing as to what to do! Someone recommended this book, so I thought i'd give it a try. By the time i'd got chance to read most of it, our daughter was nearly 5 months. I tried the Pick Up, Put Down method explained in the book, and within days our situation is better! Our daughter now sleeps in her cot for all sleeps at home, settles very quickly and has even slept through one night! That's in less than a week!
I like THe Baby Whisperers approach, especially to sleep - other guru's suggest a form of controlled crying, which I couldn't stand the thought of. This book also covers up to toddlers, and has solutions for all types of eating, sleeping and behavioral problems. I couldn't recommend it highly enough!