Profile for Fuge8 > Reviews

Royal & Langnickel foam brush set pack of 3 brushes
Royal & Langnickel foam brush set pack of 3 brushes
Offered by shawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Jun 2014
Do what they're supposed to. Great for gluing and painting. Easy to clean. Did take a while to arrive though xx xx

UV Lamp CND
UV Lamp CND

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. totally worth the money !!, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: UV Lamp CND (Misc.)
Brilliant lamp. It's made doing CND shellac nails so much quicker and seems to make them last longer than my old lamp did. It also came quickly which is always a plus !! It's lightweight and easy to use for mobile. Comes with the lead and bulbs. Was a bit tricky to set it up when it first came because you have to pull the top off to get the bulbs out of their boxes and connect them and you do feel as if your going to brake the lamp. But you do just need to pull it up.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone !! Excellent lamp !!!

CND Shellac Power Polish - Paradise Collection - Lush Tropics
CND Shellac Power Polish - Paradise Collection - Lush Tropics
Offered by Beauty & Nail Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant speedy delivery, 26 Jun 2014
I was a bit sceptical about this colour. But I'm so glad I got it as it's a great colour and looks stunning when used in nail art. Also came very quickly which is a massive bonus as a lot of them take up to 4 weeks to come. Definitely look to buy from this seller again. Xx

NEW NIKE BIG SPORTS GYM WATER BOTTLE 600ML,EASY GRIP, LEAKPROOF VALVE SCEW CAP (Light Pink/Black)
Offered by Fitness Online

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Jun 2014
Does what its supposed to. It was also delivered in good time. Really useful for the gym and my daughter is always stealing in for netball so will be buying an other one soon. Also very good that it doesn't ever leak on my gym bag.

Mamas & Papas - Hoppity Hoot - Nursery Tidy
Mamas & Papas - Hoppity Hoot - Nursery Tidy
Offered by Mamas & Papas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and practical., 9 Jun 2014
Brightens up the cot. It is also very handy to have just to pop spare dummies or a bottle in when you go to bed so that when they wake up its all easy to find.

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner,
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner,
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

1.0 out of 5 stars made my hair unmanageable and frizzy., 9 Jun 2014
Me and my friend both biught this to try. I had to stop using after about 4 washes. I have naturally curly hair. It made my hair have a horrible texture. It wouldn't curl. It wouldn't straighten. It was just frizzy and dry constantly. As soon as I changed back to my old shampoo my hairs become soft and easier to manage again. I didn't use long enough for it to show any difference in length so I couldn't comment. I wouldn't recommend. My friend who has naturally straight hair also said she found her hair to feel dry and damaged but also greasy at the root while using it so she also stopped using it after a few washes.

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to remember to take. But seem to work once you do., 9 Jun 2014
Took me a while to get into remembering to take them twice a day so I think I wasted quite a few by only taking once a day and forgetting days. Now I've gotten into it they seem to be helping. I don't find myself picking as much which I haven't tried to do on purpose. I have lost a few pounds. So will keep going and see what happens. Figures crossed.

A4 Certificate Photo Picture Frame BLACK
A4 Certificate Photo Picture Frame BLACK
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Jun 2014
I use the set just to put my daughters swimming and gymnastics certificates in. They're perfect for what I need them for. The front is plastic and not glass which is better since they're in my daughters room.

Popular Loom Bands Kit for Gift
Popular Loom Bands Kit for Gift
Offered by Price CutZ UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good once you get used to it., 9 Jun 2014
The board doesn't seem to be the same as any of the ones on the YouTube videos which did give my 7 yr old a bit of trouble because things weren't startin out properly. All the YouTube ones we've seem have the middle peg starting first, where this one the side ones start first. Now she's learnt to miss out the first 2 pegs she's finding it much easier.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 5:29 PM BST

CND Shellac Power Polish - Open Road Collection - Sage Scarf 90545
CND Shellac Power Polish - Open Road Collection - Sage Scarf 90545
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely all year colour, 9 Jun 2014
This is a lovely all year round colour. Looks lovely on. Is quite subtle but different. Not the most popular of colours.

Page: 1 | 2