Profile for H.Galletly > Reviews

Content by H.Galletly

H.Galletly

SCART FREEVIEW, DIGITAL TV RECEIVER RECORDER TUNER SET TOP BOX, USB MEMORY RECORDER, SD CARD READER, HINGED for LCD TVs by Digi-fun®
Offered by DIGI FUN (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars A small discrete Freeview box ideal for a wall mounted Kitchen TV, 16 Jun 2014
This 'nifty' little digital receiver was ideal for the flat screen television my friend had in her kitchen. Practically plug and play. The remote was easy to use and I doubt my friend will bother with the recording facility which I thought was a nice addition to the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Energy Sense Cordless Glass Kettle, 9 May 2011
I was fed up with buying kettles that have level indicators consisting of a plastic ball that inevitably become stuck so that accurate filling requires guesswork, so following the demise of my old kettle, I decided to buy a clear one.

I bought this product less than 3 years ago and although it was initially great, with good looks and the ability to quickly boil just enough for a cup of tea or a very large flask, providing me with everything I wanted from this product, I have recently had concerns about an embarrassing problem it has developed.

The kettle has become incontinent, leaking water all over my worktop and sadly, as the condition has worsened, I had to let it go having concerns about water entering the electric base which it sits upon.

Kenwood, don't ever get into the business of making fishtanks or submarines.