Profile for Gerard Martin > Reviews

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 30 Mar 2014
I would highly recommend this book. Not only does it keep you entertained by its adventurous nature but George,s writing style will always make you want to turn the next page. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about this challenge as well as the humour that was used in telling the story.

World Cycling Stripped Bare
World Cycling Stripped Bare
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 24 Oct 2013
I will definitely be using this book as my bible as I prepare for my own world cycle. Can't wait to read the one about your swim.

Every Inch of the Way; My Bike Ride Around the World
Every Inch of the Way; My Bike Ride Around the World
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 21 Oct 2013
Tom I absolutely loved this book, I am planning to do my own world cycle in 2015 and this book has only increased my determination. This book captures all of the excitement, challenges, hardships and fun that a journey like this can offer. I congratulate you on completing your challenge and sharing this amazing story with us. I am sure I will refer back to it quite a lot whilst planning my own trip.

I'll Be Home Just After Christmas: Stories from Four Years on a Bicycle
I'll Be Home Just After Christmas: Stories from Four Years on a Bicycle
Price: 4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Really inspiring book, 28 Jun 2013
This book is an amazing read, I cannot recommend it highly enough. From start to finish I was totally gripped by the stories of adventure, relationships and witty banter. It has really inspired me to attempt my own adventure. I don't often give a 5 star rating but I think this book deserves it.