Profile for Bella > Reviews

Content by Bella

Bella "bellasmum"

Page: 1 | 2
Koh Koh Women's Kimono Sleeve V-neck Flower Print Long Maxi Dress - XLarge - Black with Red Flower
Offered by Koh Koh Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these dresses, 30 Aug 2014
This is my fifth maxi dress from these people. Admittedly at £30+ they are not the cheapest, but they are not exactly expensive and they look really good for what they are. I receive loads of complements when I wear them and would definitely buy more from this company (in fact, I am looking at a sixth one!) The material is stretchy, but the V neck flatters and they fit a multitude of sizes. I can be anything from a 16 to a 20 depending on the manufacturer and cut, but the xxl version fits well and will fit if I lose or gain.

I especially like this dress with the red, but my favourite is the one with a black and white dress with a black bodice. Off to buy another one!

Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet
Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet

5.0 out of 5 stars Little guy loves this., 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet (Toy)
Almost 3 year old son is a puzzle addict and these from Orchard are brilliant quality. We have bought cheap ones and more expensive ones but these seem to last.

Large Black Spotty Cosmetic Bag Make Up Case Hanging Travel Wash Toiletry Vanity

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and functional, 23 Jun 2014
I travel a lot and needed something functional. I think I have been through a million of these over the years, but this is great. It hangs well, carrys a lot of stuff and looks good when you transfer it from car to hotel.

Perfect for my needs with lots of zippered pouches so that toothbrush and razor can be kept separate.

Hot Wheels Set of Twenty Random Cars/Models
Hot Wheels Set of Twenty Random Cars/Models
Offered by modelstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 'treats', 23 Jun 2014
Was looking for treats and prizes for my soon to be 3 year old as we were off on holiday with family and I thought some 'bribes' would be useful. They are cheap but good quality so we now have a lot of these cars. Instead of a treat bowl with sweets - we use these, in fact we managed to potty train him day and night in less than 3 weeks with the promise of a car when he reached a milestone.

We still have about 8 left and Im taking them with me on our next holiday. So much better for him than the promise of an icecream or chocolate bar!

Womdee(TM) Stylish Lipsticks Bowknot High heel Shoes Multi Print Chiffon Muffler Long Scarf Shawls-Pink With Womdee Accessory
Offered by Womdee

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these scarves, 23 Jun 2014
Am addicted to buying these scarves. I use them to 'wrap' gifts for girlie friends as they are reusable and cheaper that nice paper.

Dont be in a rush to recieve it though - delviery takes forever, but its worth it. They cost a couple of quid and look great to dress up a simple dress or outfit. I have loads of them and would recommend.

Peli 1519 Lid Organiser
Peli 1519 Lid Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but does the job, 23 Jun 2014
Have a peli case with the inner foam for my camera kit and lenses. Was irritated that smaller items were flying around so this is perfect. It needs screwing into the lid, and mine didnt have holes, but it went into the lugs, meaning the unit is still waterproof.

Pouches seem to be big enough for most things I need such as spare batteries and even the chargers. I also carry a simple point and shoot camera and a voice recorder. All stored in the lid/

New Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Jersey Bolero Wrap Cardigan Shrug Crop Tie Top
New Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Jersey Bolero Wrap Cardigan Shrug Crop Tie Top
Offered by Oops Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 23 Jun 2014

NEW WOMENS LADIES LONG SLEEVE TIE UP BOLERO SHRUG CROCHET CARDIGAN TOP SIZE 8-22
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 23 Jun 2014
Easy to wear, jersey material, doesnt crease, washes well. I bought a large size but it was a bit larger than I expected. That said, its perfect for the Summer and is just right for going over a vest top and jeans. I have bought 2 others in different colours for my holiday.

COLOP Printer 20 Facebook Word Stamp - Blue
COLOP Printer 20 Facebook Word Stamp - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little stamp, 23 Jun 2014
Does what I wanted it to. Ink is bright, mechanism works properly.

Not much else to say - Ive had it a few weeks and its still doing the job....

Zoku Replacement Super Tool Ice Lolly pop Remover
Zoku Replacement Super Tool Ice Lolly pop Remover
Offered by Select Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 23 Jun 2014
Difficult to say much about this. If you have the Zuko ice lolly maker then you will know what this is for.

This is an original item, at a reasonable price which does exactly what you need it to.

Page: 1 | 2