Profile for Ange > Reviews

Content by Ange

Ange

A Vicar, Crucified (An Abbot Peter Mystery)
A Vicar, Crucified (An Abbot Peter Mystery)
by Simon Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars Page-turner, 17 Jun. 2013
I read 'A Vicar Crucified' while on holiday - it's quite a page-turner, and kept me up until the early hours one night! I thought the Enneagram chapters were well-integrated into the story - an unusual approach for a detective story, but it works really well.

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom magic, 27 Mar. 2013
Removed the orange stain from tile grouting round the bath - a job I've been trying to tackle for ages. For its size and low price, it does a great job. You have to get the steam very near the grouting, work at it a bit and wipe away the dirty bits, but nothing else has removed the stain like this little piece of magic.

Navitech dash airvent mount ball for Garmin Nuvi Voice Activated 3790 / 3790T / 3750 / 3750T / 3760 / 3760T / 3710 / 3710T
Offered by North Laine Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls off frequently, 13 Aug. 2011
I bought this as it had positive recommendations from others on Amazon, but I've found it falls off the air vent of my VW Polo whenever I go over a speed hump or small bump in the road, landing on the floor under my feet. It was fine when travelling down the smooth péages in France, but no good on sharp bends on mountain roads, or frequent twists and turns in London.