Profile for Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. S. Hutt...

Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee "Roborob" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
For the One I Love - Pooh Valentines
For the One I Love - Pooh Valentines

5.0 out of 5 stars just what my wife deserved, 19 Feb 2013
My wife is the world's biggest Winnie The Pooh fan so I had to get her this as I have already bought her a wife card last year. And I must say she loved it. And me.

Probe (Star Trek: The Original)
Probe (Star Trek: The Original)
by Margaret Wander Bonanno
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars behind star trek four lies a mystery, 19 Feb 2013
The makers of Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home deliberately let the probe that attacked the Earth a mystery but many wanted more so this is a story of what happened after Kirk and Co returned the Wales and the story of the probe itself. Cracking stuff.

Star Trek: Cast No Shadow
Star Trek: Cast No Shadow
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars STAR TREK 6.1, 17 Feb 2013
What happened after Star Trek 6? This novel tells the tail of what happened next. I found it a joy to read and consider it to be fantastic. I bought this as my first. KINDDLE book and a fine one at that. I hope all the books I buy are as good as this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Miss Marple 2, 4 Feb 2013
Brilliant is the only rating I can give this as it is among the best workk of the Queen Of Crime. A fine addition to any book collection.

Miss Marple Omnibus: Volume One (Miss Marple): "Body in the Library", "Moving Finger", "Murder Is Announced", "4.50 from Paddington" Vol 1
by Agatha Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Miss Marple 1, 4 Feb 2013
Why pay for Miss Marple books one by one, You can get them in these collections saving you time and money. These fantastic books are a great read and will keep you guessing who did the nasty deed.

Zoids Graphics: Vol. 6 Guysack
Zoids Graphics: Vol. 6 Guysack
Offered by Shipping from Japan. JAPAN-SUBCULTURES
Price: 50.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Scorpian Zoid, 21 Jan 2013
I got this year ago when the zoids comic series was being printed, I was Quite a fan and bought several type 1, 2 & 3 Zoids. All of them wind up and still working today 20-30 years after I bought them.

100 GALVANISED Silver Metal Coat Clothes Hangers - Plain- for Home use, Dry Cleaners, Retailers
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 16 Jan 2013
I like these type of clothes Hangers as they are strong and take up less space than plastic or wood. I like the plain look as they look clean and strong, They are perfect for hanging up my collection of T-Shirts, Shirts and Casual Shirts and I used them to get rid of all the cheaper metal and plastic clothes hangers that come with shirts. I have actually bought these twice, first for my new hme and the second to replace the cheaper hangers, So I can relly rate thes as perfect.

And to add to this, If you used Space saver clothes hanger racks (I forget the correct name) you can fit 2 metal coat hangers on each row compaired to only 1 of plastic or wood hangers.

4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE
Price: 16.65

5.0 out of 5 stars storage Solution, 10 Nov 2012
I bought these shelfs to fill the cupboard under the stairs where we keep tools and because they can fit together in different configurations they fitted in very easily. In fact my wife put them in and she isn't diy minded. She said they were easy to put up. the shelfs themselves are stong enough to hold all our tools and look brilliant.

The Music of DC Comics: 75th AnniversaryCollection
The Music of DC Comics: 75th AnniversaryCollection
Price: 10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 7 Nov 2012
This features the themes from the history of DC comics in Movies, TV, Serial and DVD release, Grouped by the super hero rather than date it is a fantastic and a fun experience to go through some themes from long ago. Don't be put off by the fact that some come from Direct to DVD animated films the music is fantastic.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Fine Mess I don't think, 12 Oct 2012
I have ordered this as a gift and I can easily say I am sure it will go down perfect. I have an unused frame and this fits it perfectly and so when I give this gift it will be much apreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18