Profile for Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. S. Hutt...

Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee "Roborob" (Scotland)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
Cardboard Small Boxes (25) Single Wall 9"x6"x4" (225mm x 150mm x 100mm) Plus FREE Bubble Wrap And 1" Brown Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to move those small items, 29 Nov. 2010
All too many of these moving boxes come with no extras this set however is full of all you need. Designed for this small delicate items this set is A1.

Sky High [UMD Mini for PSP]
Sky High [UMD Mini for PSP]
Dvd ~ Michael Angarano
Offered by NetsavesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Super wee movie, 29 Nov. 2010
This is a fun movie about a High School for super Heros, A witty fun adventure for all the family, Kids will enjoy the physical jokes and adults the script full of super hero trivia. and a definite hit for Super Hero tales. A Spledid cast and a decent tale a good buy even on PSP.

Disney's Love Songs
Disney's Love Songs
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Disney's Love Songs (Audio CD)
This is just the music no lyrics, I was looking the original songs so this buy was a mistake, But is an OK CD to listern to.

Removal Boxes - Moving Box 1: 17" x 17" x 9" Double Wall Box - Pack of 10
Removal Boxes - Moving Box 1: 17" x 17" x 9" Double Wall Box - Pack of 10

2.0 out of 5 stars Small bag fitting box, 7 Oct. 2010
I had thought these would be as good as document boxes I have bought over the year, How wrong was I. They come flat but dont fold together, rather you need tape to seel this up and that is not supplied. and after you put it together it uses up 23rds of the hight leaving you with a quite small box. But as I am to move tomorrow I have no choice but to use them.

Science Museum - Robot Bank
Science Museum - Robot Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Robobank a Modern Piggie Bank with Style, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Science Museum - Robot Bank (Toy)
I bought generation 1 version of this for my mother in law who saves up coins, I thought it would be a more intresting way of collecting than a normal piggie bank. My step Mother loved it and he still stands there collecting her change.

But this version I bought for a Nursery Scholl I work in. When we wanted to collect toy fund the voluntry £1 payment to the nursery it was descided that a piggie bank was the best way to do this , I remembered the version I got my Step Mother I suggested it to the head teacher, She agreed and I bought it. He is named Robby the Robot after the Robot in Forbidden Planet, He sits at the entrance of the nursery and the kids love him. Several parents have bought copies for the home and he has proved his worth as it has been a great addition to the nursery.

I have even had a few laughs with Robby mainly at the expence of the older siblings and cousins of the kids in the nursery. The best was a Sister who was waiting for her sister to finally come out of the changing room. She was concentrating on her mobile phone and bcked into the robot's range, He went off saying "Hello!" an once the teen jumped and spun around and on seeing the robot said "That things scary" to laugh from all the adults and teachers who heard her.

This wee chap is a good buy and a better version than a plain piggie bank.

Casey the Co-Ed [UMD Mini for PSP]
Casey the Co-Ed [UMD Mini for PSP]

1.0 out of 5 stars URGENT this is Region 1, 19 Aug. 2010
I bought this thinking it would play on my PSP player but no what went un sad is it is Region 1 and wont play on british machines.

The Galactic Empire: Ships of the Fleet
The Galactic Empire: Ships of the Fleet
by Bill Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars A Pop up dissapointment., 19 Aug. 2010
I bought this book thinking it was a book of Ralph McQuarrie prints instread all you get is a poor pop up book wil limited information on the ships used in the star wars series.

Disney Toy Story Mr Pricklepants Soft Toy Plush
Disney Toy Story Mr Pricklepants Soft Toy Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars a plush hedgehog???, 19 Aug. 2010
Straight from Toy Story 3 comes Mr Pricklepants. He looks just as he does in the movie and is soft and cuddely. I bought this for my Hedgehog mad step Mother and is not a proud member of her collection. a good one for kids to act out their Toy Story tales.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Star ttrekkin accross the Universe always going forward, as we can't find reverse, 19 Aug. 2010
A fantastic die cast model that will Look great in my display cabinet. Based on USS Enterprise from Star Trek The Motion Picture to Stat Trek 3, The |Search for Spok. In great detail this prebuilt painted model comes with a stand, which allows the ship to be displayed a various angles. One of the better ships of the films a great model for you to display in your home.

Mattel Hot Wheels Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Ncc-1701D
Mattel Hot Wheels Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Ncc-1701D
Offered by filmwelt-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Boldly going, 19 Aug. 2010
A die cast model of the ship Made famous in Star Trek: The Next Generation. it Looks great and will last quite well as it is very sturdy. I~t come with a stand tha allows it to be shown at a different Angle. What I didn't Realise was the Saucer section comes off the Modle just as it did in the series. This one will be in my display case and it would suit yours as well.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21