ARRAY(0xa655cd80)

Stephen Daniels

The Man-Eaters of Tsavo and Other East African Adventures
The Man-Eaters of Tsavo and Other East African Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 24 Dec 2013
Since purchasing my Kindle I read more than ever. This book was on offer so I thought I would give it a go. It was slow to start with but after a while I could not put it down. It was a fascinating insight into how people worked and survived when constructing a rail link between to cities in Africa.

Polisport Cross Country EVO Rear Mudguard for 24" and 26" Wheels
Polisport Cross Country EVO Rear Mudguard for 24" and 26" Wheels
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 9.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 24 Dec 2013
After a couple of trips on my bike the mudguard started to come loose so I attempted to tighten it up slightly. The result was the two lugs at the side did not fit into the groove section and kept coming out when I hit a bump. This was frustrating having to get off my bike to tightening the mudguard. It is now lost in Delemare Forest as it fell off completely with me not knowing. Waste of money and I Would not recommend this product to anybody

Jazooli Cycling Bike Bicycle Quick Release QR Alloy Seat Post Clamp - 34.9mm - Red
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 24 Dec 2013
Quick postage. Item arrived 2 days after purchase. The item was the right price which influenced my buying the seat clamp, however when it arrived I was surprised at how well made the seat clamp was. It does what it is supposed to do unlike some seat clamps I have had in the past e.g. seat tube slipping. I would have no hesitation in buying another one and would recommend to anyone who wants a decent seat clamp.

The Tax Man - The True Story of the Hardest Man in Britain
The Tax Man - The True Story of the Hardest Man in Britain
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit repetitive., 30 Nov 2013
Usually I like this type of book and it was an OK read, however it does wander a bit in the story line making a bit difficult to follow in places when Big Bri is out and about braying scumbags.

Apollo 13: In Their Own Words
Apollo 13: In Their Own Words
Price: 1.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a great read if you are into the apollo missions, 20 Oct 2013
Having been brought up in an era of the Apollo missions it was every boys dream of becoming an astronaut. It is hard to understand what the 3 astronauts went through, but this book tells the story of what a team effort it was to get the astronauts home. Very clever men
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 6:01 PM GMT

The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad
The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Watched the original series hoping the book might be a bit different, 20 Oct 2013
Great book if you have not watched the TV series as I did. Still enjoyed it and would recommend it

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It made me laugh., 20 Oct 2013
Tony Slater is a natural, putting an amusing slant on situations. It reminds me of myself and others who can see the funny side of their misfortunes

ProCook Gourmet Steel Saucepan & Lid 20cm / 3.3L
ProCook Gourmet Steel Saucepan & Lid 20cm / 3.3L
Offered by ProCook
Price: 48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a suacepan, 19 Sep 2013
I am not the sort of person that gets excited about a saucepan so I won't.
The pans I bought were a good price and functional. Best thing is they don't stick and the handles don't get hot.
One good feature is the holes in the lid for draining.

Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931
Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931
Price: 36.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfotable to wear, 4 Jan 2013
Does what it says on the box. Comfortable to wear. Changing the stopwatch mode can take some getting used to.
Postage a rip off