Profile for :) > Reviews

Content by :)

Innsbruck Flannelette Scandinavian Red Double Quilt Duvet Cover and 2 Pillowcase Brushed Cotton Bedding Bed Set
Offered by Laika Designs

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedding but doesn't last, 15 Jan. 2015
Lovely bedding and quite thick so it keeps you warm!
Only downfalls are it washes out straight away & the material can get quite 'rough'.

Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips - 4 Strips
Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips - 4 Strips

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for taking the edge off the pain., 15 Jan. 2015
I bought these as something to take the edge off the pain of my migraines & bad headaches. I get them very often and as most often tablets don't work I have to just see the pain through so I was hoping these would make it more bearable!
They are very cooling & the scent is extremely mild. Whilst I was wearing them it eased the pain right off it was terrific! As soon as I took it off it didn't take long for the pain to return but if you're looking for something to take the edge off for a bit peace then I'd recommend. The only downfall is ifound them quite hard to keep on, they wouldn't stick very well so if I moved around too much they'd slide off, but overall I'm satisfied:) I wouldn't mind a few more in each box though as they won't last very long!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good results although not user friendly!, 15 Jan. 2015
I noticed a difference after using it just twice & I am really pleased with how much whiter my teeth are looking. The big downfall though is that it has made my teeth extremely sensitive, it's very painful now when I use them I feel like ripping them off less than 10 minutes in, I get sharp shooting pains in my teeth throughout the 30 minutes and also for a long while after taking them off? In general my teeth have became more sensitive whilst eating etc. aswell, plus on numerous occasions I can actually taste the chemicals in my mouth too!

So overall really good whitening results however I've has to stop using them as it's just too painful!

DERMAdoctor KP Double Duty dual pack - 240 ml (two 120 ml tubes)
DERMAdoctor KP Double Duty dual pack - 240 ml (two 120 ml tubes)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 26 July 2013
I have to admit I had high expectations of this product after reading numerous reviews before purchasing, as I found it was quite expensive. It does moisture well and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth which I liked:) also, many other creams I've used which supposedly treat KP often have a strong chemically smell, I found KP duty's smell was faint and hardly chemical at all, which was a bonus! However it hasn't improved my KP, I've used it religiously for a while now & apart from my skin being soft (which most moisturisers do) unfortunately the appearance of the bumps hasn't improved at all :/ I ordered a few tubes so I will continue to use it until it all runs out and see if it eventually works however so far it hasn't :(