Profile for Claire W > Reviews

I Love Cock Funny Mug
I Love Cock Funny Mug
Offered by ITServices

5.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, but great when the in-laws visit., 19 April 2016
I bought this for my mum for mothers day... she was not impressed... but she uses it daily :D

Air Hogs RollerCopter (Colours May Vary)
Air Hogs RollerCopter (Colours May Vary)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother., 19 April 2016
We paid £34.99 for this toy.. it was ace. We used it 4 times and it flat out refused to work... started clicking but the blades would not turn. Useless.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing I've bought for a while!, 11 Aug. 2014
If u played this on ps2 you're in for a treat, the movies are breathtaking and the don tonberry ap trick still works... I've clocked up 75hours so far to get achievements and still only got 27% completed on ffx alone. Amazing game!

The Returned - Series 1 [DVD]
The Returned - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Consigny

5.0 out of 5 stars I nearly deleted my recording of the show just because it was subtitled!, 4 Aug. 2013
Like my title says, I recorded this on my digibox, and had 4 episodes stored (couldn't be bothered to watch something that required reading late at night)... I came so so close to deleting the recording, but I am SO glad I didn't.

This is quite possible one of the best short series I have watched in a very long time. The plot is brilliant and starts as it means to go on, you don't have to sit there wondering what its about, it gets good about 5 mins into the first episode.

The cast works well together, and all the main characters are perfect for their roles. The subtitles (I hate subtitles with a vengeance) don't detract at all from the storyline, and are perfectly timed, there is no delay between the voices and the text. And to be honest by the end of the series, even with my very limited knowledge of french (oui, non, the occasional swear word) I picked up quite a bit going along.

Cant wait for next year and the next series to be aired!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2013 10:08 PM BST

Vonets VAP11G WiFi Bridge Dongle - Wireless Networks Access Point
Vonets VAP11G WiFi Bridge Dongle - Wireless Networks Access Point
Offered by Feeego

2.0 out of 5 stars I have no idea if this product will work or not..., 13 Jun. 2012
I bought this to get my SkyHD box Anytime+ working, according to the details on here its easy to install and set up...

This may not be the case for all users... It doesnt come with any instructions (am guessing you plug it in and put the disc in the PC). It also comes with a tiny CD with the software on (like a gamecube sized disc) which if you have an upright desktop pc you WILL have problems as it wont stay in the tray.

I tried downloading the software on the manufacturers website (which is in korean) which is a .rar file - further problems for non-pc literate people. Downloaded the software to unzip the file, only to get an error message saying the file is corrupted so cant be extracted.

Also tried downloading/viewing the instructions on their website and it wouldnt view in my browser or Adobe PDF viewer... also corrupted...

(However it did come extremly well packaged via Amazon and is a lot smaller than the picture makes it look)