Profile for inknbarner > Reviews

inknbarner

The Dark Side Of The Moon [Discovery Edition]
The Dark Side Of The Moon [Discovery Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remember it, 4 May 2014
So pleased to have a copy of this for the car, just as I remember it, so now when I am waiting I can just turn it on a relive my youth.........whoops am showing my age!!!!

Last Stop Before Destiny: The 101st Airborne Division in England 1943/44
Last Stop Before Destiny: The 101st Airborne Division in England 1943/44
by Matthew Pellett

5.0 out of 5 stars A Moment in time, 4 May 2014
I am interested in how the allied troops spent their time here in England, so this book looked like a must read for me and luckily I was proved right. The author has mixed very informative text with very interesting pictures taken by veterans and also pictures that he has taken himself, showing the areas where the troops were billeted and what they look like today. Taken on a journey around the area the 101st frequented, with interesting insights into the buildings each Division were billeted and a history of the families who lived there made this book very different to others I have read before. I am sure families of the veterans who were here in 1943 would find it an insight into how they spent their time before D Day and for many a comfort to learn how the local people took them into their hearts.

Fujifilm Instax Mini New Year Film (Pack of 10)
Fujifilm Instax Mini New Year Film (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 15 Jan. 2014
Arrived quickly, was not sure if this was a Christmas design or new year, but turned out that it was a bit of both so was pleased

Scorsese on Scorsese (Cahiers Du Cinema)
Scorsese on Scorsese (Cahiers Du Cinema)
by Michael Henry Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality book, 15 Jan. 2014
Just what I was expecting a good quality book, very informative and an enjoyable read, a must for any film buff

Kitchen Craft Kitsch'n'Fun Dog Table Top Vacuum Cleaner
Kitchen Craft Kitsch'n'Fun Dog Table Top Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fun, 1 Mar. 2013
I use this for hoovering up all my rubbings out, I am an artist and am always drawing, great bit of kit

Mens Fleece Checked Lumberjack Clothing Long Sleeved Shirt - Blue Check Large
Mens Fleece Checked Lumberjack Clothing Long Sleeved Shirt - Blue Check Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gardeners, 1 Mar. 2013
My nephew is a gardener and I purchased this for him, it is very warm and light which means he is not bunched up with lots of restricting layers on cold days, so good he has purchased some more as they are very quick to dry when washed.

Cannes - A Festival Virgin's Guide (5th Edition): Attending the Cannes Film Festival for Filmmakers and Film Industry Professionals.
by Benjamin Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2013
Just what you need if you have never been to Cannes, great book, informative and easy to read, good list of places to stay, but do book early

VonHaus 2400W Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner 4 Litre Dust Capacity - Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, 1 Mar. 2013
I sent this to my son who is a student, after spending the year with a Hoover that did not really work, this one was a real treat, they can actually see the carpet now and yes it is coloured! Very pleased, easy to use and does the job.

Back Scratcher & Massager
Back Scratcher & Massager
Offered by Betterware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For us oldies who suddenly find our arms have shrunk!!!!!, 1 Dec. 2012
What a joy to be able to reach those places that you can no longer reach! great product with the added extra of a massager at the other end, what more could a girl ask for, have purchased one for each of my short armed friends.....

Emu Women's Hobart Vintage Brown Mid Calf Boots W10136 7 UK, 40/41 EU, 9 US
Emu Women's Hobart Vintage Brown Mid Calf Boots W10136 7 UK, 40/41 EU, 9 US
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy boots, 19 Feb. 2012
I have had many pairs of Ugg boots over the years, have been wearing them long before they became a fashion item and these boots are very good, because they are leather rather than just sheepskin they hold their shape and are more substanial, the stitching is good and they are easy to drive in as well. More expensive than the norm but worth it, these will last a long time, the last pair I had for 15 years!