Profile for maggie > Reviews

maggie

My Dear I Wanted to Tell You
My Dear I Wanted to Tell You

5.0 out of 5 stars My dear I wanted to tell you, 25 Feb. 2014
Fantastic story which makes compelling reading, well researched and brilliantly written. A realistic portrayal of the horrors of warfare,the conditions they endured in the trenches and the emotions of all concerned were truly described in this novel

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Euthymol toothpaste, 16 Nov. 2013
This is a great product and I was so pleased to know I could still buy this online after no longer being able to buy this through regular retail outlets ( Boots, Waitrose, Sainsburys, local dentists no longer sell this product) I have used Euthymol toothpaste for many years and would recommend it to anyone who does not like the taste and flavour of most toothpastes on the market today. Its antiseptic flavour is pleasant and refreshing and the mouth feels clean and healthy after using. I also like the fact that fluoride is not used in the product and this is not a disadvantage since our water supply throughout Britain contains this chemical. I would recommend this product to anyone and to use Amazon as an efficient supplier. Please keep this toothpaste available to us in the future, M Tyler ( Kenilworth, Warwickshire)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2014 12:26 PM BST

The Kashmir Shawl
The Kashmir Shawl

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kashmir shawl by Rosie Thomas, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Kashmir Shawl (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read, compelling and highly informative about life in India, I loved her descriptions of everyday life during the war years and travelled with her throughout India via her well researched descriptions of the landscape and the people she came into contact with. A thoroughly engaging and believable story for which she must be very proud to have written

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Thriller novel, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
A really well thought out, cleverly written novel which I just couldn't put down, an ingenious story line which keeps you enthralled throughout, what a brilliant authoress Gillian Flynn is, please keep on writing.

Regatta Ladies Cathie Fleece
Regatta Ladies Cathie Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Cathie Fleece, 6 Oct. 2012
I was very pleased with the quality of this fleece, the colour was as presented in the photo and an altogether pleasing fit, I will be very happy to order this product from Amazon in the future.