Profile for marisa parrington > Reviews

Content by marisa parrington

marisa parrington

Wings: The Third Book of the Nomes (The Bromeliad Trilogy)
Wings: The Third Book of the Nomes (The Bromeliad Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent conclusion, 4 May 2013
Marisa Parrington.
Even though it's over 20 years since I read the first book, the characters remained fresh and I was able to pick everything up where i's finished and enjoy the wit and humour as if I'd never put the first book down:)

50 Fireman Cake Cases
50 Fireman Cake Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves Fireman Sam, 24 Oct. 2012
Bought these for my grandson as he loves to bake with his mum (he's 3) and absolutely loves Fireman Sam, so thought they would be put to good use.

Fireman Sam Boys Fireman Sam Pyjamas Ages 3 to 4 Years
Fireman Sam Boys Fireman Sam Pyjamas Ages 3 to 4 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and good quality, 24 Oct. 2012
Bought these for my grandson's 3rd birthday. My daughter pleased was very please with the quality and fit of the garments.

Fuzzy-Felt Character Storyboard Playscene - Fireman Sam
Fuzzy-Felt Character Storyboard Playscene - Fireman Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson in love with fireman Sam, 24 Oct. 2012
My grandson totally in awe of all of the figures. He was 3 and I'm sure he will have many story's and games to play.

Fisher-Price Kid Tough Blue Digital Camera
Fisher-Price Kid Tough Blue Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptional value and an insight into what our children see - priceless:), 24 Dec. 2011
My daughter suggested this for our grandson's christmas present as the reviews showed it to be durable and interactive for a small child to cope with. Although expensive I/we believe it to be worth the price and hope that he has fun seeing what pictures he has taken and associates it with the actions he took to take them:)

Fisher-Price Little People Musical Zoo Train
Fisher-Price Little People Musical Zoo Train

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and has multiple uses, 6 Nov. 2010
my 1 yr old grandson is able to switch on the sound he likes within 2 weeks of having the train. The downfall is at present the 3 carriages are a little bulky when connected to the train but he plays with separately anyway, so this is of no great concern and adds to the versatility of the toy.

Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark with Extra Animals
Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark with Extra Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 6 Nov. 2010
my grandson loves his animals and little people. Good value for 1 year old and above