Profile for Emmster > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 374

Emmster (Hampshire, England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Victory and the All-Stars Academy (Pony Club Secrets, Book 8)
Victory and the All-Stars Academy (Pony Club Secrets, Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014
...the reason being, I haven't read it. It was bought for my 9 year old daughter - who will gladly read anything that contains a sniff of something horsey.

Now, she says it was "a good book and she enjoyed it". When I tried to draw her on the characters, the plot and description...she said it was "a good book and she enjoyed it - and what did I mean by those other things".

So...i'm going to give this an I-like-it four stars on the basis that a) she read it from cover to cover and b) it kept her quiet for approximately 4 hours. I'm of the opinion that any reading at her age is good and she's going through all of these with gusto.

On the face of it - me telling you it's a good book based on her feedback is just as subjective as me telling you it's a good book based on my feedback....so you're always going to be taking a bit of a risk!

Liberty and the Dream Ride (Pony Club Secrets, Book 11)
Liberty and the Dream Ride (Pony Club Secrets, Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014

Nightstorm and the Grand Slam (Pony Club Secrets, Book 12)
Nightstorm and the Grand Slam (Pony Club Secrets, Book 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014

Blaze and the Dark Rider (Pony Club Secrets, Book 2)
Blaze and the Dark Rider (Pony Club Secrets, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014

Chosen: Super Special (Canterwood Crest)
Chosen: Super Special (Canterwood Crest)

Masquerade (Canterwood Crest)
Masquerade (Canterwood Crest)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014

Foxy: Rivalry at Summer Camp: 5 (Pony Detectives)
Foxy: Rivalry at Summer Camp: 5 (Pony Detectives)

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by proxy..., 13 July 2014

Showjumpers (Pony Club Rivals, Book 2)
Showjumpers (Pony Club Rivals, Book 2)

Unicorn School: First Class Friends