Profile for F. Ebbasi > Reviews

F. Ebbasi "Auditor" (UK)

Clarks Mens Casual Lair Cap Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 6
Clarks Mens Casual Lair Cap Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 6

1.0 out of 5 stars Substandard, 12 Jan. 2016
I have been buying and wearing for 35 years. I think in the past 10-15 years the dependable quality of Clarks shoes have gone down considerably. They use low quality material and finishing is not as good as the originals when their production was based in UK.
I contacted them recently to complain about a pair of shoes the developed holes in the heels due to construction of the soles. The emailed some standard texts to me which were not relevant to my emails. Eventually after many emails and sending them pictures of the shoes they said I need to pay for postage and send them to shoes with the receipt of the purchase. Only then if they are satisfied the product is faulty they may reimburse me. The know these soles are substandard as they do not use them in their current range. I will never buy from them again. Very disappointed.

Philips HQ6970 Male Shaver
Philips HQ6970 Male Shaver
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD SHAVE!, 12 Mar. 2011
I am happy with my purchase, this is a simple machine that does what it is supposed to. The charge is enough for almost two week's use. I have switched from using razors for the past 40 years and I find it easy and effective.

The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
by Sam Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars How non-biased is Sam Harris, 23 Jan. 2010
I started reading the book and I was expecting a non-biased and free treatment of all religions and religion inspired activism. Sam Harris refers to the suicide bomber (Moslem) who blows himself up and others in Israel. He fails to mention that Israeli state is built on a religious idea (Judaism). He does not attack this state that was formed around Judaism. He does attack the Israeli state that is racist and supremacist in its core. This state is good example of how religion and religious state is so bad. Yet he chooses to write about a desperate Palestinian squashed by the Israeli state, resorting to suicide and killing others (Jews?) as prime example of religious crime. I am sorry I could not read the rest of the book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2010 11:22 AM BST