Profile for D. Edwards > Reviews

Content by D. Edwards

D. Edwards "dhe" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wild garlic (Allium ursinum) * 20+ BULBS (Flowering size) * + 50 seeds 2015 FREE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plumptious, 22 Jan. 2016
I actually received 25 bulbs, all in excellent plump condition, most with a green shoot and all with healthy-looking roots. They are in the ground now, looking forward to spring.

The Biggest Tongue in Tunisia and Other Drawings
The Biggest Tongue in Tunisia and Other Drawings
by B. Kliban

5.0 out of 5 stars HARDW, 22 Jan. 2016
Anything by B. Kliban is worth having, even if you're not a cat lover. I bought this second hand through Amazon. The cover is a bit scruffy, but the contents - very funny cartoons - are marvellous.

Original Recordings
Original Recordings

5.0 out of 5 stars I Scare Myself, 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Original Recordings (Audio CD)
Anything by Dan Hicks is worth listening to. "Where's The Money?" is one of the greatest live albums ever produced, and this is good too. "Canned Music", "I Scare Myself" and "Shorty Falls In Love" are particularly lovely.

Bosmere G520 4.3 Cubic Feet 23x 18 Poly Yard Waste Bag Color: Green Outdoor/Garden/Yard Maintenance (Patio & Lawn upkeep)
Offered by Oasis Gardening

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag., 26 Aug. 2015
A very useful bit of garden kit.

The Real Shaving Co. Shave Tonic 100ml Electric Razor
The Real Shaving Co. Shave Tonic 100ml Electric Razor
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but smells of new car., 26 Aug. 2015
Quick delivery, nice packaging and does the job of raising bristles and lubricating the old fizzog pre-shave.
But I'm not entirely impressed with the fragrance. A bit like a nineties rubbery 'new car' smell. Not as good as the late, lamented Old Spice.

RAVPower 7800mAh Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery Pack (iSmart, 2.4A Output, 2A Input) for iPhone, iPad, Smartphones and Tablets (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made, smart-looking power bank, 4 Jun. 2015
This is a neat and very well-made device that holds a lot of energy. It has a smart eggshell-black finish and a cool-looking blue energy-level indicator.
We managed to recharge an iPhone fully 4 times before the blue light flashed to show 'nearly empty'.
Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart little portable charger, 17 Jan. 2015
As other reviewers have noted, this small charger is about twice the width of those lipstick-size units, but holds much more than twice the power density. It comes with a micro-USB flat cable which is perfect for my Galaxy S3 phone. The only slight niggle is that I'd have liked a soft case or drawstring bag to keep it in.
It will fully recharge my phone two-and-a-half times before it needs charging itself, and can almost completely recharge my Kindle Fire 8.9 tablet.
The finish of the unit is very good quality; silver and shiny piano-black (but the gold version looks nice too) with a neat 4-section blue LED charge indicator. As a bonus, there's a handy torch. I carry it everywhere in my backpack where it takes up little space and weighs hardly anything.
I am pleased with this charger, and highly recommend it.

RAVPower Element Portable External Battery Charger / Power Bank (10400mAh, iSmart, Dual USB) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 30 Nov. 2014
This is a smart-looking piece of kit. Mine came with two neat curly USB-to-micro-USB cables and a velvety drawstring pouch which I carry in my rucksack to work every day. The small extra weight is unnoticeable.
If I'm away from my desk and my phone (Galaxy S3) is low on charge, I can connect it easily; it actually charges quicker off this RAVPower unit than it does from its supplied mains charger, and I can get 3 full charges before the RAVPower indicates half power.
There are quite a few chargers with this capacity on the market, but for charge density (= small size), price and build quality, this is a winner.

Drippler: Tips, Apps & Updates for Amazon Appstore
Drippler: Tips, Apps & Updates for Amazon Appstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Uninteresting on Kindle, 25 Oct. 2014
On my android phone I get interesting new articles regularly. On my Kindle Fire there's not much happening.

Nite Ize Micro Lock S-Biner - Black, 1.38 x 0.57 x 0.28 Inch
Nite Ize Micro Lock S-Biner - Black, 1.38 x 0.57 x 0.28 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 25 Oct. 2014
Rather expensive, but good quality. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3