Profile for JennieBee > Reviews

Spiderman Pop Hero
Spiderman Pop Hero
Offered by Retro & Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Spiderman Pop Hero (Toy)
Excellent

Craft UK blank greeting cards & envelopes - 5 x 7 inch red & green christmas colours x 50
Offered by Choose4less

Funko Vocaloid Kagamine Rin Figure
Funko Vocaloid Kagamine Rin Figure
Offered by YUK

Excellent

Beatrix Potter Miniature Figurine - Timmy Willie in Pea Pod (643920)
Beatrix Potter Miniature Figurine - Timmy Willie in Pea Pod (643920)
Offered by China Presentations

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Jan. 2015
Excellent fast service my dad loved it!

Outlander: (TV Tie-In)
Outlander: (TV Tie-In)

1.0 out of 5 stars what a bore!, 20 Jan. 2015
Heard about this and thought it sounded like my sort of thing and there's a whole load of them! Great I thought that will keep me going for a while! Wish I hadn't bothered. It's so slow...I've read a third of it and nothing much has happened. I get the impression that this is just wish fulfilment by the author and I bet she's never been to Scotland either. Didn't like the excessive violence and haven't even got to the wife beating bit yet so on balance don't think I'll waste any more of my life on it. Over rated and don't understand why it's so popular.

The Photographer's Wife
The Photographer's Wife

4.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 20 Jan. 2015
Stumbled across this book whilst browsing, read the blurb and thought I would enjoy it. I found it instantly gripped my attention starting, as it does, during the war when Sophie's mother is a small child. It's very cleverly constructed jumping in time from one period to another gradually progressing the story until the two meet. The main plot twist is cleverly teased out with a few curved balls thrown in along the way. I thoroughly enjoyed the book with one slight reservation which is that don't really know what the raunchy sex scenes added to the story...they seemed unnecessary to me. Also, before I realised these were in the book I recommended it to my 87 year old mum to read!! I have the Valium on hand!

10 Indigo Single DVD Cases 7mm Excellent Quality
10 Indigo Single DVD Cases 7mm Excellent Quality
Offered by Dragon Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
Excellent value for money delivered really quickly!

1642 Leather Foxes Applique Oyster Card / Travel Pass Holder 5307FX_17 Racing Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
I love this little case! My monthly bus ticket fits perfectly! Came really quickly. Many thanks.

The Olivia Collection Spring Bar Tool - Watch Strap Adjuster / Remover - Colour May Vary
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct. 2014
Excellent fast service. Very fiddly to fit new bars but got there in the end

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5