Profile for ilovecats > Reviews

Content by ilovecats

ilovecats (Vancouver)

Page: 1 | 2
Slave Girl - I Was an Ordinary British Girl. I Was Kidnapped and Sold into Sex Slavery. This is My Horrific True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A harrowing read about survival and strength, 1 Sept. 2013
Reading Sarah's story was sad and brutal but the fact she was able to escape her captors and had the strength to tell her story shows true bravery. Although this story was tough to read at times (sad, violent and graphic) I would highly recommend it to everyone as I guarantee you will not be able to put it down!

Nameless
Nameless

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
Although I am only half way through this book I have to say I am very impressed so far. It's slightly gruesome and gripping throughout and I enjoy how the story is told with equal focus on each character. Having purchased this book for £0.38 I wasn't sure what to expect but I definitely feel I bagged myself a bargain because this is one book I cannot put down. Can't wait to see how it ends!

Flow Yoga - Strength & Flexibility [DVD] [2012]
Flow Yoga - Strength & Flexibility [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Bodywisdom Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!, 11 July 2013
I bought this DVD to help me gain some flexibility (that I was seriously lacking) and found it to be easy to follow and very effective. As a total beginner to yoga I thought this was the perfect place to start and helped me learn the basic poses and taught me how to effectively breath as I went along. Would highly recommend.

Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml
Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without this stuff!, 11 July 2013
I use Tisserand's Jojoba Oil as a nighttime moisturiser. It works great to hydrate and soften skin and doesn't cause breakouts, not even on my highly sensitive and acne prone skin. It has no scent and feels oily going on but its worth it to wake up the next morning with silky soft skin.

Higher Nature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 350ml
Higher Nature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 350ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a facial toner!, 11 July 2013
I bought this item to use as a toner on my oily/acne prone skin. Simply dilute it 50/50 with water and you have a cheap, easy and highly effective addition to your skincare regime. Although slightly stinky, I love this brand of cider vinegar as it is pure and organic. Would highly recommend!

Thrive Cat 100% White Fish Treats 15g (Pack of 4)
Thrive Cat 100% White Fish Treats 15g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like cat crack!, 11 July 2013
My cats love these treats and make them act almost crazy, clearly very addictive. Although slightly expensive I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to give their furry little friend something special.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read but seemed short!, 11 July 2013
I thought this was a great book and felt gripped from start to end. Good story and felt extremely realistic although it wouldn't make me look differently at any of my neighbours. It felt like quite a short book and I was able to finish it in a few days reading it sporadically here and there. Overall I would suggest this book to anyone looking for a bit of suspense, worth a read and worth the price.

Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)
Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)
Offered by Hot-Headz!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sauce!, 11 July 2013
I have been looking for this sauce in all the supermarkets and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Luckily for me, I found it here and haven't been able to put the bottle down! Fast shipment, great price and super tasty.

Feliway Refill 48 ml
Feliway Refill 48 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Waiting.., 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Feliway Refill 48 ml (Misc.)
This is my first refill since purchasing the Feliway Diffuser (have had it for around 1 1/2 months) and I am yet to notice any difference in my cats nervousness. I have ordered a second diffuser for another room and am hoping this will help.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but nothing special, 9 Mar. 2013
While there were the expected heart warming moments in this book and I did find Bob & James to be very likeable, I did not like the style of writing and found it a bit too "easy" to read. Would not recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2013 1:43 PM GMT