ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

Profile for ilovecats > Reviews

Content by ilovecats

ilovecats (Vancouver)

Page: 1 | 2
Winter Frost: (DI Jack Frost Book 5)
Winter Frost: (DI Jack Frost Book 5)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 9 Mar 2013
As a big fan of Frost books, this one is just as good as the others. Frost adds his usual humour while the book stays true to it's crime nature. Impossible to put down!

Into Thin Air
Into Thin Air
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, a must read!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Into Thin Air (Kindle Edition)
Although this book was filled with tragedy, it was extremely well written and gave a great insight into the life of a mountaineer and what really goes into climbing the biggest mountain on the planet.

I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in reading a truly harrowing account of life on Everest.

How to Master Anxiety: All You Need to Know to Overcome Stress, Panic Attacks, Trauma, Phobias, Obsessions and More (The Human Givens Approach)
Price: 5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for anyone with anxiety!, 14 Jan 2013
I have been reading this book on my train journey into work, which is where I feel at my most anxious. Not only does it help distract me from thinking anxious thoughts, it explains the theory behind anxiety and exactly what happens when a panic attack hits. I definitely think that by taking all the steps in the book, I will be a calmer, more positive person, but right now I am only half way through and will have to see what happens!

Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In)
Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In)
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In) (Misc.)
Although I have only had a Feliway in my flat for a week, I can see a slight change in both of my very nervous cats. I find that my most nervous cat doesn't run away (as quickly!) to loud noises and generally seems a little bit more 'chilled'.

From what I have been told by our vet, they usually take a good month or so to take effect so I will just have to wait and see what the future holds!

Thrive Cat 100% White Fish Treats MaxiTube - 110g
Thrive Cat 100% White Fish Treats MaxiTube - 110g
Price: 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, my cats go mental for them!, 14 Jan 2013
I love these treats and feel good about giving them to my cats. They are far healthier for them than the usual treats you find at the supermarket and they are excellent value for money when you order them off Amazon.

A definite must for any cat owner, you will never see a happier cat than a cat that gets Thrive!

Power of Vitamin D: A Vitamin D Book That Contains The Most Scientific, Useful And Practical Information About Vitamin D - Hormone D
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent read but didn't help me, 14 Jan 2013
Although this book was informative I found that many of the chapters I was interested in were very short and didn't go too far into detail, which is what you need when you are trying to "cure" your issues.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get an over view of how Vitamin D can help but I wouldn't recommend it if you already have a decent knowledge of this vitamin, as you will find it doesn't cover any new ground.

Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5 Triple Pack 3x 40g
Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5 Triple Pack 3x 40g

5.0 out of 5 stars No more adult acne!, 15 Oct 2011
This product has changed my life, quite seriously. I suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which has caused me to have very very bad, and very large breakouts all over my face. I found this product by chance and decided to give it a go. After a very short while of using it (3-4 days) my acne began to clear right up. The product dried my face a little bit but I heard somewhere that if you use a few drops of jojoba oil along with an oil free moisturiser you won't see the bad drying effects of the peroxide, which worked like a charm! I highly recommend doing this. Overall, I would recommend trying this product if you have any sort of acne, mild to severe, as its cheap and has been highly effective for me!

Page: 1 | 2