Profile for Drajl > Reviews

BBC Doctor Who Monster Invasion 2 Tin Trading Card Game
BBC Doctor Who Monster Invasion 2 Tin Trading Card Game
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Mar 2014
Not many cards included - around 45? And as with all trading card packs, there can be repeats. I advise that you also buy a bumper pack of cards without the tin if you want to play this as a game. However, the tin is great quality, brand new still in plastic wrap, no dents or scratches.

I bought this (with a bumper pack) for my son for his fourth birthday and he loves it. Fantastic buy :)

DURAGADGET 'Tough' Rigid Black Zip Case With Elasticated Interior Strap Custom Designed For The Microsoft Surface RT / Pro & Surface 2 / Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Tablet)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 27 Mar 2014
I use this case to transport my tablet to and from work in a bigger rucksack. It's pretty good, but my 10.6" Windows Surface doesn't quite fit properly - it's a bit of a squeeze... That might possibly be due to the stitching in this one particular case, though, and not a problem in all of them. I worry that if it landed on a corner, it wouldn't provide quite so much protection.

However, overall, it protects from scratches, the zip is good quality, and the scratchy velcro faces up so as to protect the screen. Definitely the best hard case that I could find to fit a Surface.

DOCTOR (DR) WHO MONSTER INVASION TRADING CARD GAME ~ FULL BOX ~ 24 PACKETS
DOCTOR (DR) WHO MONSTER INVASION TRADING CARD GAME ~ FULL BOX ~ 24 PACKETS
Offered by mrhappy2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic (:P), 27 Mar 2014
Bought this for my son for his 4th birthday. He loves Doctor Who, and this bumper pack certainly gave us enough cards to make a very interesting game of it! It's teaching my son to learn how to reed three digit numbers, too, which is an unexpected benefit! The promotional tins that you can buy are great, but there aren't enough cards in them. Still, I advise buying one of those, too, because this bumper pack contains around 216 cards and doesn't actually come in a box. You'll need somewhere to store them!

Overall, super fun and very much worth the price.

Doctor Who Season 7
Doctor Who Season 7
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Back away from the ponds, 27 Mar 2014
This series will make no sense without first watching season 6. These episodes are very much drama based, rather than the classic monsters and tomfoolery that we all know and love - but once you've seen season 6, then you're a little more invested in the characters, so you don't mind.

Season 7 pt 2, in my opinion, is much better. However, there is one crucial episode in this lot that you HAVE to watch before 7 pt 2 or the whole season will make no sense.

In other words, go and watch season 6 first and go through it properly! :P