Profile for Hippy Chick > Reviews

Tassel Fringe White Hanging String Partition Divider 90x200cm Wall Door Curtain
Tassel Fringe White Hanging String Partition Divider 90x200cm Wall Door Curtain
Offered by One Click Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars Light and Thin, 29 Sept. 2014
Its very light and thin, doesn't look like the picture im afraid!

1 x PRE-SEED - Vaginal Lubricant Multi 9 Application 40gm Pack + 5 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Tests 10mIU/mL
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars it didn't work for us, 9 Sept. 2014
It didn't work for us. 4 months on, we are still trying. In total we have been trying for almost a year.

LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)
LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine product excellent seller, 9 Sept. 2014
Excellent phone, in mint condition. Excellent delivery it was worth every penny

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for thick hair, 22 Jan. 2014
My sister brought these for me as a gift, they look a lot more expensive! I have thick hair dark indian hair and have struggled in the past with straighteners from high street names such as nicky clarke and babyliss. These have done the trick! A great buy, prompt delivery, thank you!

LYDC Red Lace Detail Knuckle Duster Design Evening Box Clutch Bag
LYDC Red Lace Detail Knuckle Duster Design Evening Box Clutch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 July 2013
Stunning bag, it looks really elegant and stands out. Can't wait to wear it again. Its really sparkly and high quality.

3954 White Voile Floral Net Curtain 54" Drop
3954 White Voile Floral Net Curtain 54" Drop
Offered by Ideal Textiles

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Net Curtain, 3 July 2013
Really pretty design, looks better then it looks. I brought it for my large living room window. Unfortuantely it wasn't cut very neatly on the edges so it looked really messy. I cut 3mm off myself for a neater finish, which meant it became too small for the intended window. So now it hangs beautifully in my bedroom window.

Great product but more time and care needs to be taken when cutting before sending out to customers!

Thanks

KC-Electronics HTC Sensation XL PREMIUM PU Purple Leather Flip Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality, 23 May 2013
It looks professional, the color is beautiful and my phone feel safe and secure. I brought this because I keep ruining my phone screen, this provides me with the coverage I needed. Thanks guys

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipped off in one day, 23 May 2013
A real disappointment. I brought a UV lamp especially to wear this gel polish! It was easy to wear and dried instantly but the very next day it started to peel off. I should have invested in a Shellac gel polish!